The hottest chain restaurants for first dates
The most popular spots were Starbucks, Chipotle, Panera Bread, and The Cheesecake Factory, according to Clover, which analyzed data from 200,000 users for the survey.
Clover CEO Isaac Raichyk said he was surprised to find that most people were choosing to meet at casual restaurants and coffee shops over fine dining, bars and nightclubs.
"Men seem more willing to commit to a first meeting over dinner at a restaurant vs. women who prefer being able to screen dates quickly over coffee," he said in a release.
Here's the full ranking:
Popular on BI
- Elizabeth Holmes ordered dinners for Theranos staff but made sure they weren't delivered until after 8 p.m. so they worked late: book
- The CEO of software giant Intuit, which has avoided mass layoffs, says tech firms axed jobs because they misread the pandemic
- I flew cross-country with my 5-month-old son on my lap. Next time, I'm paying full price for him to have his own seat.
- Major train accidents that India witnessed in last 15 years
- Odisha rail crash: Rescuers try to raise buried coach, death toll at 238
- Largest road networks in the world – India beats China to take the second spot
- Manoj Bajpayee joins the league of on-screen lawyers like Pankaj Tripathi, Shriya Pilgaonkar & more
- List of famous things to buy in Lonavala