The hottest chain restaurants for first dates
The most popular spots were Starbucks, Chipotle, Panera Bread, and The Cheesecake Factory, according to Clover, which analyzed data from 200,000 users for the survey.
Clover CEO Isaac Raichyk said he was surprised to find that most people were choosing to meet at casual restaurants and coffee shops over fine dining, bars and nightclubs.
"Men seem more willing to commit to a first meeting over dinner at a restaurant vs. women who prefer being able to screen dates quickly over coffee," he said in a release.
Here's the full ranking:
- 7 Must visit temples in Andhra Pradesh
- Fuel your brain: 7 Foods to enhance mental sharpness during exam time
- I'm still the CEO, management remains unchanged: Byju Raveendran
- As many as 275 cases of rape in custody registered from 2017-22: NCRB
- Monthly household consumer spending more than doubled in last decade