The iPhone 7 isn't out yet but you can already order cases for it
But it's still just a hunch - Apple hasn't said anything, and won't until the device launches next month. The devices might not even be called the "iPhone 7."
One case company thinks the leaked schematics being passed around Asia are good enough, and has already started selling cases for the iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus.
Spigen has put over 30 individual iPhone 7 cases up for pre-order, Apple Insider spotted on Thursday. 15 are for the bigger model, which Spigen is referring to as the "iPhone 7 Plus," and there are 18 cases for the "iPhone 7."
The cases start at $15 and range up to $40 depending on how much protection and other features you want. Spigen says the cases will ship in October.
In recent years, cases based on leaked schematics and other rumors have popped up ahead of iPhone launches, because having cases on the first day that people are buying the new device can be very lucrative.
Apple will certainly have its own cases available on day one.
The Spigen cases are compatible with the most recent iPhone 7 rumors - even if they don't turn out to match up with the still-unannounced final design:
- No headphone port.
- A design largely similar to the iPhone 6 and 6S.
- Two models, with the larger model (the "Plus") having a dual-lens camera.
Apple will most likely reveal the new iPhones next month at an event in the Bay Area - but if you can't wait, you can preorder a case now.
- A Google engineer found out she had been laid off while she was on vacation when her boss sent her a LinkedIn message
- A laid-off Microsoft software engineer on an H1-B visa said she wonders 'where will I be living' with just 60 days to find a new job
- Laid-off Google employees are turning to a Discord server with nearly 18,000 members for emotional support and financial advice
- Twitter sued by advisory firm for not paying $1.9 mn as Musk deal fees
- Artist recycles e-waste from banks into 10-ft-tall statue
- Nine of top-10 firms add Rs 1.88 lakh cr in m-cap; ITC biggest gainer
- India biggest exporter of vaccines, mobile phones: Union Minister Thakur
- 'Waste to wonder' park coming up in Agra