The new Acura NSX will be 'Runnin' With the Devil' in this new Super Bowl 50 ad
The ad, called "What He Said," is set to Van Halen's hit, "Runnin' With the Devil" - which is set against the melody of the NSX's turbocharged V6 engine.
The $156,000 supercar is loaded with next-generation hybrid technology, which includes three electric motors that work in tandem with the gasoline-powered engine, producing an estimated 573-horsepower combined.
Acura's press people call it "the only supercar designed, developed and manufactured in the U.S,," a claim that will soon be rivaled by the similarly outrageous Ford GT.
The ad will appear during the first quarter of the Super Bowl game, where the Carolina Panthers and Denver Broncos match up February 7 ...
... but you can watch the ad right here, right now:
- Apple announces 14 best apps, games on App Store in 2023
- Markets give up early gains; trade lower on profit-taking
- H9N2 virus spreading among children, has connection with winter: Director of Lady Harding Hospital
- Tata Tech and Gandhar Oil shine on debut, while Fedbank falters
- Va va vroom:Tata Technologies stock doubles investor money on debut