The Price On Steve Cohen's Unbelievable NYC Upper East Side Penthouse Has Been Chopped ... Again
CorcoranBillionaire hedge fund manager Steven A. Cohen still can't find a buyer for his NYC penthouse.
View all Offers
- 21% OFF
iQOO Z3 5G (Cyber Blue, 8GB RAM, 128GB Storage) | India's First SD 768G 5G Processor | 55W FlashCharge | Upto 9 Months No Cost EMI | 6 Months Free Screen Replacement₹ 17990₹ 24990Buy On
- 11% OFF
Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3 5G (Phantom Black, 8GB RAM, 256GB Storage) with No Cost EMI/Additional Exchange Offers₹ 84999₹ 95999Buy On
- 23% OFF
Redmi 9 (Sky Blue, 4GB RAM, 64GB Storage) | 2.3GHz Mediatek Helio G35 Octa core Processor₹ 8499₹ 10999Buy On
- 47% OFF
Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G (Cloud Navy, 8GB RAM, 128GB Storage)₹ 39990₹ 70499Buy On
OnePlus Nord CE 5G (Charcoal Ink, 8GB RAM, 128GB Storage)₹ 24999₹ 24999Buy On
The duplex penthouse at One Beacon Court just had its price reduced to $82 million, Curbed reports.
The apartment has been on the market since 2003. It was originally listed for $115 million and then dropped to $98 million.
Cohen, who now runs Point72 Asset Management (formerly SAC Capital), purchased the apartment in 2005 for $24 million. He hired late architect Charles Gwathmey to transform the space.
We've included the details of the 9,000-square-foot, four bedroom, 5.5 bathroom apartment at One Beacon Court in the slides that follow. It's definitely impressive. Look and see for yourself.
- Adobe Photoshop to get a 'Prepare as NFT' option soon
- WhatsApp's chat migration feature to transfer messages from iOS to Android is coming to Pixel, Android 12 phones
- Axis Bank, Bajaj Finance, Maruti Suzuki and other hot stocks on October 27 as earnings season gathers momentum
- Nykaa’s IPO to open tomorrow — check last date, listing date and more
- Best plastic stool for home in India