The RealReal says shoppers can't get enough of these 10 brands
Christian Vierig/Getty Images
- Gucci took the top spot on a list of the most searched brands in luxury resale released this week by The RealReal.
- The brand was also at the top of the Lyst Index's ranking of the hottest fashion brands for the second quarter of 2019.
- Louis Vuitton and Chanel rounded out the top three spots on The RealReal's list.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
Brand-new or secondhand, Gucci continues to dominate the luxury retail market.The brand is the most searched-for on The RealReal, according to a new report released this week by the luxury consignment company. Demand for Gucci products is up 78% year-over-year for both men and women, thanks largely to a rabid millennial fanbase, the report found. Advertisement
"Gucci has successfully created a brand that resonates by reflecting the values of its growing community," Rati Levesque, COO of The RealReal, wrote in the report. "It's taken bold stances like going fur-free, driven civic action and supported gender equality. That, coupled with bold maximalism that continues to feel unique among a crowded field of luxury labels vying to win with millennials, has established Gucci as the luxury brand for a new generation."
Here are The RealReal's top 10 most searched luxury brands:
9. Christian LouboutinAdvertisement
7. Christian DiorAdvertisement
2. Louis Vuitton
- On World Tourism Day, India’s Oil Minister asks prime tourist cities in the country to completely switch to clean fuels
- President Ram Nath Kovind approves all three farm bills which have been the reason for farmers' protests across the country
- Four Delhi cops face heat for misreporting drug seizure
- Former union minister Jaswant Singh passes away at 82
- Odisha man arrested for manufacturing fake Covid-19 vaccine