The RealReal says shoppers can't get enough of these 10 brands
Christian Vierig/Getty Images
- Gucci took the top spot on a list of the most searched brands in luxury resale released this week by The RealReal.
- The brand was also at the top of the Lyst Index's ranking of the hottest fashion brands for the second quarter of 2019.
- Louis Vuitton and Chanel rounded out the top three spots on The RealReal's list.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
Brand-new or secondhand, Gucci continues to dominate the luxury retail market.The brand is the most searched-for on The RealReal, according to a new report released this week by the luxury consignment company. Demand for Gucci products is up 78% year-over-year for both men and women, thanks largely to a rabid millennial fanbase, the report found.
Here are The RealReal's top 10 most searched luxury brands:
9. Christian Louboutin
7. Christian Dior
2. Louis Vuitton
- Top stocks to watch out for on March 9
- Maha Budget: Rs 12,500 cr package for health institutions
- For women, Maha Budget offers stamp duty concession, special SRPF battalion
- Jeff Bezos' ex-wife MacKenzie Scott - third richest women in the world gets married to a chemistry teacher
- Delhi govt's 'outcome budget' 2020-21: Most projects under Directorate of Education 'on track'