The Ridiculous Supercars Of The Dubai Police Force
The force has been building up its vehicle fleet recently, and it's not worrying about cost, adding a Lamborghini, Ferrari, Mercedes-Benz,
There's little practical use for a two-seat police car — where do you keep suspects under arrest? — but the force has said the outrageous vehicles serve to "enhance its patrolling abilities."
No, that doesn't mean they're for high-speed car chases. "We have never exceeded the speed limit on the highway," Lt. Mariam Al Kaabi told Abu Dhabi's The National.
Rather, Dubai's police chief reportedly said on Twitter, the ultra-expensive rides were selected for "acting classy with people."
- Indian startup founders celebrate Paytm’s success as company posts first operating profit
- Kim Jong Un abruptly reappears after 36 days out of the spotlight and orders North Korea to 'prepare for war'
- OpenAI makes a ChatGPT-like tool called Codex that can write software. Here's why Codex won't replace developers and will instead create more demand for their skills.
- PM Modi endorses Indian Oil's 'Surya Nutan' solar cooker at India Energy Week! Should you switch?
- Adani Power's Q3 profit plunges 96% to Rs 9 cr as expenses rise
- After an Ather 450X catches fire, the company says its battery is safe — fire was due to a wiring harness issue
- CCTV camera for home with mobile connectivity for 2023
- Best smartwatches under ₹3000