The saga of the strange love-hate relationship between Bill Gates and Steve Jobs
Over the course of 30-plus years, the two went from cautious allies to bitter rivals to something almost approaching friends - sometimes, they were all three at the same time.
It seems unlikely that Apple would be where it is today without Microsoft, or Microsoft without Apple.
Here's the history of the bizarre relationship between Steve Jobs and Bill Gates, as told by the Walter Isaacson biography of Jobs and other sources.
- Discover what's new in iOS 17: Your ultimate guide to the latest features
- Hyderabad-based ethnic retailer Sai Silks Kalamandir IPO subscribed 4.4x
- After JP Morgan, Indian bonds set to enter other global bond indices; capital raising for infra push to get a boost
- 10 calcium-rich foods to ward Off calcium deficiency
- Amazon introduces next-gen of Echo smart devices with new-age AI