The 'Sharknado 2' Trailer Is As Ridiculous As You Expect It To Be
The Ian Ziering battlecry sums up the basic attitude of the first official trailer for "Sharknado 2: The Second One."
The made-for-tv movie is SyFy's followup to last year's social media hit of the summer, "Sharknado."
Just when you think nothing can top last year's chainsaw shark kill, guess again.
This time around returning stars Ziering and Tara Reid face off against the sharks (and tornadoes) in New York City where they'll be joined by a string of celebrity cameos ranging from Andy Dick, Matt Lauer, Perez Hilton, and Kelly Osbourne.
Let's walk through some of the absurdities shown off in the trailer that you can look forward to viewing.
Sharks on fire.
Sharks attacking the Empire State Building.
... and the subways.
Basically everything and everyone is at the sharks' mercy.
Unless they're getting electrocuted.
And, of course, there will be chainsaws.
"Sharknado 2: The Second One" premieres July 30 at 9 p.m.
- Financial inclusion made easy for India’s small merchants with Paytm’s pioneering QR codes and Soundbox
- A 24-year-old stock trader who made over $8 million in 2 years shares the 4 indicators he uses as his guides to buy and sell
- My fiancé and I picked out my engagement ring together before he proposed, and I don't regret missing out on the surprise
- Google to shut 3rd-party Notes, Lists integration on Assistant app
- TVS Motor hikes prices of EV scooter by ₹17,000 - ₹22,000
- Sebi to auction 17 properties of 7 business groups on Jun 28 to recover investors' money
- SUVs drive Mahindra & Mahindra’s 14% auto sales growth in May to 61,415 vehicles
- These are must to do activities in Auli on your next trip