The single dish you have to try from every UK restaurant with 2 or more Michelin stars
As a restaurateur, you need to be pretty exceptional to even be considered for a Michelin star. It takes a lot more to win a second. And to get the elusive third star, your food has to be practically unrivalled.
Business Insider spoke to the UK's most prestigious restaurants to compile a list of the best dishes to try at every two- and three- Michelin starred restaurant in the UK.
Some of their dishes have been on the restaurants' menus from day one. Others are personal favourites of the chefs, and more still earned their spot by being a hit with the customers.
At the time of publication, only 23 restaurants in the UK have two or three Michelin stars. Scroll on to discover the one dish to try from every Michelin two- and three-starred restaurant in the UK, ranked in alphabetical order and including the price for and a description of each dish.
(N.B. Prices for meals and set menus don't include wine.)
- White collar roles more at threat from AI
- Market cap of BSE-listed firms hits record high of Rs 331 lakh crore; just shy of entering $4-trillion club
- 10 Best honeymoon places near Delhi
- Samsung launches new smartphone with 50 MP camera in India
- Unveiling the sweet side of corn: 7 mouthwatering recipes