THE SUPREME COURT ARTICLE 50 CASE JUDGMENT IN FULL
The Supreme Court ruled that the government must allow Parliament to vote on the triggering of Article 50.
The court's head, Lord Neuberger confirmed that the Supreme Court's judges voted 8-3 to reject the government's appeal, and ruled that it must put the triggering of the article to a vote in Parliament before any formal action can be taken.
Here is the judgment in full:
- Victory of Modi's guarantees, say BJP leaders as party sweeps states states
- Sunil Kanugolu: The poll strategist behind Congress' win in Telangana
- Digvijaya and Kamal Nath are now history, says Ashwini Vaishnaw as BJP attains victory in MP
- Ranbir Kapoor, Bobby Deol's 'Animal' enters ₹100 crore club in 2 days
- Another Reddy rises in Telangana as KCR’s party routed in the state