The Surprising Real Names Of 30 Celebrities
o make it as a star in Hollywood or the music business.
When Michael Keaton accepted his best actor Golden Globe for "Birdman," he told the crowd his birth name was actually Michael Douglas.
The 63-year-old actor changed his name early in his career to avoid confusion with the actor of the same name and TV host Mike Douglas. It's believed he chose Keaton because of comedian Buster Keaton.
Plenty of today's biggest stars don't go by their birth names - Reese Witherspoon, Mila Kunis, and Natalie Portman.
However, you probably aren't familiar with how they ended up with their current monikers.
- Astronomers find planet that seems too humongous to be orbiting its parent star!
- Penguins employ thousands of microsleeps to achieve 11 hours' slumber daily!
- Ashok Gehlot: Magician leaves centre stage in Rajasthan
- Trauma made Abrar an 'Animal': Bobby Deol on his negative role
- Victory of Modi's guarantees, say BJP leaders as party sweeps states states