The top 10 beers chosen by beer enthusiasts across the US
For 15 years, Zymurgy Magazine - the official magazine of the American Homebrewers Association (AHA) - has asked the group's tens of thousands of members to cast votes for the best beers in the country. The idea is that Zymurgy readers, as homebrewers, have more refined palates than most and can suss out the winners.
Pliny the Elder, a double IPA from Russian River Brewing Company, held down the top spot for eight straight years - until now. Read on to find out the best beers in America and which IPA dethroned the king.
- Towards a Greener Footprint: Prioritising Carbon-Neutrality Makes Good Businesses Sense! Are Indian Firms Making the Transition?
- Netflix confirms an ad supported tier is coming to its streaming service by year end
- Accenture, Cognizant could see revenue growth but a strong US dollar could spoil the party
- Kharif sowing is off to a weak start with extended dry spells and floods
- Best ladder for home use in India