The top 10 beers chosen by beer enthusiasts across the US
For 15 years, Zymurgy Magazine - the official magazine of the American Homebrewers Association (AHA) - has asked the group's tens of thousands of members to cast votes for the best beers in the country. The idea is that Zymurgy readers, as homebrewers, have more refined palates than most and can suss out the winners.
Pliny the Elder, a double IPA from Russian River Brewing Company, held down the top spot for eight straight years - until now. Read on to find out the best beers in America and which IPA dethroned the king.
- Toyota was right about hybrid cars all along
- The youngest son of Asia's richest man is getting married, and the pre-wedding event features Rihanna, a 9-page dress code, and live animals
- Check out some of the best and most daring looks at Ambani's pre-wedding bash — from Rihanna to Mark Zuckerberg
- Impact of AI on Customer Service
- Bengaluru cafe blast: Karnataka CM Siddaramaiah to chair meeting with top police officials today
- India retains full policy space for benefit of farmers, fishermen at WTO: Goyal
- Sensex, Nifty settle at new closing high levels in first part of special live trading session
- Passive Income Streams