The U.S. Navy's New Anti-Bath Salts Campaign Warns Against 'Demons'
Demons show up in the dramatic re-enactment of a user's death in the video, and then again in a short discussion of the drug by Lt. George Loeffler of the Naval Medical Center in San Diego.
It's middle-school level stuff. (For comparison, the current gold-standard in anti-drug
- Silicon Valley needs to stop laying off workers and start firing CEOs
- A laid-off Google engineer describes losing his 'only career' 16 years after starting as an intern
- OpenAI makes a ChatGPT-like tool called Codex that can write software. Here's why Codex won't replace developers and will instead create more demand for their skills.
- VAHAN 2023 Jan report: Here’s which company sold the most, and the least 2-wheeler EVs
- Adani group market cap jumps ₹42,000 crore on Wednesday in Adani Enterprises-led rally
- OnePlus 11 vs OnePlus 11R – price, specs and features compared
- Don't be in a hurry to prepay but plan EMIs better, say experts as home loan burden set to rise
- How to use the new sad face filter on Instagram?