The very first tweets from famous tech execs like Elon Musk and Marissa Mayer
You used to have to scroll tiresomely through every old post to dig them up, but a new discovery feature in Twitter now allows you to bite-the-bullet with ease: simply type the Twitter handle in question into the search bar and click on the magnifying glass.
Because Twitter turned nine this year, many tech execs started tweeting ages ago and have racked up thousands of tweets. However, not all of them had a particularly grand Twitter debut. They run the gamut from boring, cryptic, self-endorsing, to just kind of bizarre.
Here are the first 140-characters-or-fewer of some well-known tech execs.
- Shining bright: Gold prices at an all-time high and unlikely to dip anytime soon
- RBI expected to hold rates for the 5th time in a row, no cuts likely before Q2FY25
- IBM, Meta launch AI Alliance to build open, responsible AI
- Have no fear in saying 'I'm on medication': Karan Johar on his battle with anxiety
- Bajaj Chetak Urbane vs Ola S1 Air – price, range and features compared