The Weekend Is Over And Stocks Are Mostly Up
The weekend is over and stocks are up.
Japan's Nikkei opened up 0.4%, as did Korea's Kospi index. Australia's S&P/ASX 200 is off 0.1%.
U.S. futures were marginally higher.
Joe Weisenthal believes the coming blizzard of economic data we get this week could determine the fate of America's future. Click here to read why »
Popular on BI
- Elizabeth Holmes ordered dinners for Theranos staff but made sure they weren't delivered until after 8 p.m. so they worked late: book
- My twin and I were in separate classrooms in school. Our joint math lesson made me realize how silly that was.
- Elizabeth Holmes was so obsessed with Steve Jobs she wanted an Apple flag flown half-mast at Theranos after he died: book
- Kochi startup that connects farmers & consumers selected for UN's Accelerator Programme
- Google rolling out smart compose feature in Chat on web
- Pan-India drug trafficking cartel using cryptocurrency through dark net busted
- Strengthening ties: India gifts 3,000 LPG gas stoves to underprivileged families in Nepal
- Honda unveils Elevate SUV to compete with Creta, Seltos and Grand Vitara