'The Wolfe' is an external processor that could make MacBooks run faster
A team at Harvard has developed an external processor that connects to Thunderbolt-equipped laptops like MacBooks to make them perform as well as desktop machines. The Kickstarter for the product met its fundraising goal on its first day.
Video courtesy of WolfePack.
Follow TI: On Facebook
- Most secluded places in India to visit in 2023
- Relieve constipation naturally with Indian foods: A guide to digestive health
- Less than half of JSW Infrastructure’s IPO subscribed on day 1
- Big unlisted companies may come under tighter regulatory norms
- IndianOil unveils India's first green hydrogen-run bus that emits just water