'The Wolfe' is an external processor that could make MacBooks run faster
A team at Harvard has developed an external processor that connects to Thunderbolt-equipped laptops like MacBooks to make them perform as well as desktop machines. The Kickstarter for the product met its fundraising goal on its first day.
Video courtesy of WolfePack.
Follow TI: On Facebook
- Pathan, Liger, Godfather: Here’s a list of forthcoming movie releases that will decide the fate of the multiplexes
- Taj Mahal continues to lose its sheen due to pollution in the Yamuna and industrial emissions
- ICICI Bank market-cap hits ₹6 lakh crore as its stock rises to a record high
- Jio, Airtel could emerge stronger weakening Vodafone Idea further, say analysts
- Foreign investors pour over Rs 12,000 cr in Indian equity in last 10 days