A baker taught people how to make a tiny wedding cake, and it's perfect for anyone who had to postpone their nuptials
Cakes by MK/YouTube
- New Zealand-based baker Maryam runs a baking YouTube channel called Cakes by MK.
- Maryam was recently supposed to make a
wedding cake, but the booking was canceled.
- She decided to make a miniature version of the cake to enjoy with her husband, and the result is an adorable three-tiered creation that looks just like the statement
dessertyou'd expect to see at a wedding.
- Couples who had to postpone or cancel their
weddingscould try the recipe themselves to celebrate the day they were supposed to get married.
- Visit Insider's homepage for more stories.
Popular on BI
- 9 best street foods in Mumbai you must try
- 10 cool places to hangout in Mumbai
- Indian festival holiday calendar for October and November 2023 at a glance
- Banks closed for 1/3rd of October 2023 – Check out dates and details
- Tax-friendly destinations: A guide to the world's lowest taxes countries