A baker taught people how to make a tiny wedding cake, and it's perfect for anyone who had to postpone their nuptials
Cakes by MK/YouTube
- New Zealand-based baker Maryam runs a baking YouTube channel called Cakes by MK.
- Maryam was recently supposed to make a
wedding cake, but the booking was canceled.
- She decided to make a miniature version of the cake to enjoy with her husband, and the result is an adorable three-tiered creation that looks just like the statement
dessertyou'd expect to see at a wedding.
- Couples who had to postpone or cancel their
weddingscould try the recipe themselves to celebrate the day they were supposed to get married.
- Visit Insider's homepage for more stories.
Popular on BI
- Realme 10 Pro+ 5G Review: An all-round value smartphone
- Sensex snaps 4-session losing run led by PSU banks
- The future is connected: 80% of traditional TV viewers want to switch in a year says Finecast Kantar
- Electric-vehicle financing startup Vidyut raises $4 million in first round of funding
- RIL, Adani Enterprises are the biggest and most consistent wealth creators: Motilal Oswal
- Realme10 Pro Plus Mobile
- Gig jobs
- Sula Vineyards IPO
- Whatsapp tips
- International Roaming Plans
- RBI hikes repo rate
- Larget Employers
- Highest Revenue companies
- New Cars in December 2022
- Best Companies for Work
- India's Richest People
- Most Valuable Companies
- Most searched movies
- Adani Enterprises
- Top 10 Colleges in India
- Top 10 Airlines in World