ITC unveils the world’s most expensive chocolate at ₹1 lakh — and earns a Guinness record
Business Insider India
- ITC's new chocolate, the Fabelle's Trinity - Truffles Extraordinaire, costs ₹1 lakh.
- According to the Guinness World Records, it is now the
most expensive chocolate in the world.
- The company co-created the chocolate with Michelin Star chef,
Unveiled in Mumbai today, Fabelle’s Trinity — Truffles Extraordinaire, costs a whopping ₹1 lakh.
The limited edition chocolate comes in a hand-made box, each of which contains 15 truffles and each truffle weighs around 15 grams. The box is only made-to-order to customers have to place their orders in advance.
ITC's chocolate business is only two years old, but has been trying to create a niche for itself as a luxury chocolate brand.
Fabelle roped in Michelin Star chef Philippe Conticini, to help co-create chocolates for the Indian market.
“After several months of R&D, we have delivered a product, in which india can take pride in and stayed committed in our constant endeavor of being at the forefront of introducing Indian consumers to distinct chocolate experiences,” stated Anuj Rastogi, CEO of ITC Limited’s new categories
- Assam breaches 500-mark in COVID-19 cases, 156 new infections
- Assam breaches 500-mark in COVID-19 cases, 147 new infections
- Rajasthan eases lockdown norms, allows taxis, auto rickshaws to operate in red zones
- Bihar reports 163 fresh COVID cases, tally climbs to 2,737
- UP records 8 more COVID-related deaths; 229 fresh cases take tally to 6,497