ITC unveils the world’s most expensive chocolate at ₹1 lakh — and earns a Guinness record
Business Insider India
- ITC's new chocolate, the Fabelle's Trinity - Truffles Extraordinaire, costs ₹1 lakh.
- According to the Guinness World Records, it is now the
most expensive chocolate in the world.
- The company co-created the chocolate with Michelin Star chef,
Unveiled in Mumbai today, Fabelle’s Trinity — Truffles Extraordinaire, costs a whopping ₹1 lakh.
The limited edition chocolate comes in a hand-made box, each of which contains 15 truffles and each truffle weighs around 15 grams. The box is only made-to-order to customers have to place their orders in advance.
ITC's chocolate business is only two years old, but has been trying to create a niche for itself as a luxury chocolate brand.
Fabelle roped in Michelin Star chef Philippe Conticini, to help co-create chocolates for the Indian market.
“After several months of R&D, we have delivered a product, in which india can take pride in and stayed committed in our constant endeavor of being at the forefront of introducing Indian consumers to distinct chocolate experiences,” stated Anuj Rastogi, CEO of ITC Limited’s new categories
Popular on BI
- Elon Musk sparks another Shiba Inu rally ‘to the moon’ — other Shiba coins follow suit
- Elon Musk’s puppy, a new strategy to burn tokens, and altcoins playing catch up — the perfect storm for cryptocurrency Shiba Inu to skyrocket
- Chinese smartphone brands under scrutiny, government to check components, pre-installed apps: Report
- Best AMD desktop processors — which one to buy in India?
- Best AMD Ryzen laptops in India
- Best TVs with HDR support in India
- Bored Ape NFT sells for $2.7 million, making it the most expensive in Yacht Club collection
- Startup salaries have increased over 40% in the last six months