You can now order Pizza as Domino's resumes contactless delivery in Delhi during the lock down
- Domino’s has resumed its contactless delivery services in New Delhi according to an alert sent to customers.
- The services were initially launched on March 17 but suspended thereafter when the country went under a 21-day lock down.
- The company claims that its restaurants, delivery bikes, delivery bike boxes, and pizza delivery hot bags are sanitised every four hours
The pizza delivery mammoth Domino’s has resumed contactless delivery in the national capital today, March 29. In an alert to customers in New Delhi, the Jubliant FoodWorks’ enterprise said they can check availability in their area to order “safe and hygienic” pizzas.
View all Offers
View all Offers
- 11% OFF
Tecno POVA 2 (Polar Silver, 4GB RAM, 64GB Storage)| 7000mAh Battery | 48MP Camera | Helio G85₹ 11999₹ 13499Buy On
- 11% OFF
iQOO 7 Legend 5G (Legendary Track Design, 8GB RAM, 128GB Storage) | 3GB Extended RAM | Upto 12 Months No Cost EMI | 6 Months Free Screen Replacement | Extra Rs.3000 Off on Exchange₹ 39990₹ 44990Buy On
- 14% OFF
iQOO 7 5G (Storm Black, 8GB RAM, 128GB Storage) | 3GB Extended RAM | Upto 12 Months No Cost EMI | 6 Months Free Screen Replacement₹ 29990₹ 34990Buy On
- 21% OFF
iQOO Z3 5G (Cyber Blue, 8GB RAM, 128GB Storage) | India's First SD 768G 5G Processor | 55W FlashCharge | Upto 9 Months No Cost EMI | 6 Months Free Screen Replacement₹ 17990₹ 24990Buy On
Redmi 9A (Midnight Black, 2GB RAM, 32GB Storage) | 2GHz Octa-Core Helio G25 Processor₹ 6799₹ 8499Buy On
Domino’s had originally launched this offer on March 17 but had to curtail their services when Prime Minister Narendra Modi implemented a 21-day lock down across the country. Now, the delivery service seems to be up and running again.
How does ‘zero contact delivery’ work?
Customers have to place thier order online and pay digitally for their meal. Once the order has been accepted, a ‘safe delivery expert’ will arrive at your home and place the order in front of your door. He’ll move back to a safe distance so that you can come pick it up and confirm its delivery.
According to the company, its restaurants, delivery bikes, delivery bike boxes, and pizza delivery hot bags are sanitised every four hours. It claims that all its pizzas are safe for consumption as they were baked at 245 degrees Celsius and the healthany employee working on the production or delivery line is checked before they get to work.
Initially, contactless delivery service was launched across all of Domino’s 1,325 restaurants across the country. So far, the recommencement of services has only been confirmed in New Delhi.
Harrowing pictures show hundreds of thousands of migrant workers flocking to state borders in India despite nationwide lock down
From Akshay Kumar, Guru Randhawa to Suresh Raina — All donations to PM-CARES fund against Coronavirus
Ratan Tata donates ₹500 crore for Covid-19 for testing kits and protective gear for health workers
Popular on BI
- A CryptoPunk NFT bought for $74 resurfaced after four years and just sold for $2 million
- Best DIY wallpapers to revamp your house
- India's largest car maker loses nearly two thirds of its profit to chip shortage
- New Range Rover: Check out expected price in India, features and other details
- Softbank will make $250 million by selling a fifth of its stake in Policybazaar