How to reactivate your Instagram account if you've temporarily disabled it
- It's possible to reactivate an Instagram account after you've disabled it.
- Instagram accounts can be deactivated if you'd like to take a temporary break from the social media app.
- Only Instagram accounts that have been disabled can be reactivated; deletion of your account is permanent.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
Check out the products mentioned in this article:
How to reactivate your Instagram account2. On the login screen, enter the username and password of the account you wish to reactivate.
Jennifer Still/Business Insider
3. Click Login and you'll be brought to your feed and your account will have been restored to normal.
It should be noted that Instagram suggests waiting a minimum of 24 hours after deactivating your Instagram account to reactivate it, as the deactivation process takes roughly a day to complete.In addition, you should be aware that while it's very simple to reactivate an Instagram account that's been temporarily deactivated, this is not the case with accounts that are deleted.
The deletion process is permanent and cannot be reversed, so be sure that if you plan on returning to Instagram, you only disable your account rather than deleting it altogether.
Related coverage from How To Do Everything: Tech:
- Delhi reports its lowest daily COVID-19 cases in 104 days, records 213 single day COVID-19 cases
- Here’s how to recharge your Reliance Jio on WhatsApp
- India may classify Bitcoin as an asset class, but that may not solve the underlying problem
- Facebook rolls out new chat themes and payment options in Messenger app for US users
- Dodla Dairy's ₹520 crore IPO isn't to expand into new markets but to strengthen its foothold where it already exists