How to set up and make a FaceTime call from your Mac, and chat with up to 32 people at once
- If you have an Apple ID, figuring out how to FaceTime on your Mac is simple.
- Receiving and making FaceTime calls can be done on your Mac computer by launching the application and signing in with your Apple ID.
- Group FaceTime calls can have up to 32 people on any up-to-date iOS device. Group FaceTime calls are only available to Mac users with macOS Mojave 10.14.3 or higher.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
Check out the products mentioned in this guide:
How to make FaceTime calls on Mac
1. Launch FaceTime on your Mac. It can be found by going to Finder > Applications > FaceTime.2. If not already signed in, sign in using your Apple ID and then press "Next."
How to make a group call on Mac
1. Launch FaceTime on Mac - it can be found by going to Finder > Applications > FaceTime.
3. Once you've selected all the participants, to start a group FaceTime Audio call, click on the Audio button (the icon depicting a phone). To start a FaceTime Video call, click on the Video button (the icon depicting a video camera).
How to add another caller during a group FaceTime call
Related coverage from How To Do Everything: Tech:
- Apart from the big cat, the Pench Tiger Reserve in Madhya Pradesh flaunts a variety of fabulous residents
- Virat Kohli is on the third position as per winning percentage as captain in international test matches
- Minor tremor felt in Jammu & Kashmir, no casualty or damage reported
- International Women's Day 2021 messages and wishes
- Budget session of T'gana Legislature likely this month: CM