A baggage handler has gone viral on TikTok for showing how checked suitcases are stored on planes
- Dj Sugue shared a
TikTokvideo showing how he stows luggageunder a plane as a ramp agent.
- Sugue's clip had over 17 million views at the time of writing.
Dj Sugue is giving people an inside look at how he loads luggage underneath commercial planes as a ramp agent at the Vancouver International Airport in Canada.
On November 2, he posted a TikTok video showing what "100 bags look like inside the belly of a plane." The video had over 17 million views at the time of writing.
The video shows Sugue, who's been working as a ramp agent for four years, packing the bags together as if it were a game of Tetris. He told Insider that he has a system of putting the hard shell or heavy bags on the bottom and the lighter or soft shell ones on top.
Sugue added that depending on the size of the plane, it usually takes him anywhere from 10 to 20 minutes to pack about 100 bags.
He told Insider that the second video he posted on November 6 was a personal best record, as he packed about 120 bags in 12 minutes.
"It's tough loading everything under 10 minutes, but I try my best," he said.
Since sharing the first video, Sugue has uploaded more clips showing off how he fits different bags and boxes in the undercarriage of various planes.
People in the comments shared how appreciative they are of people like Sugue, and even apologized for checking heavy bags in the past.
"Never packing my suitcase heavy again sorry for that man," TikTok user @beachesinCali commented.
Another TikTok user, @_TheRealSnoopy, wrote, "Damn, we sometimes forget how hard these airport workers work just for us to have a seamless experience when we're traveling."
"It's been crazy actually," he said of going viral, adding that he is going to show off other aspects of his job based on ideas his coworkers have given him.
- Realme 10 Pro+ 5G Review: An all-round value smartphone
- Sensex snaps 4-session losing run led by PSU banks
- The future is connected: 80% of traditional TV viewers want to switch in a year says Finecast Kantar
- Electric-vehicle financing startup Vidyut raises $4 million in first round of funding
- RIL, Adani Enterprises are the biggest and most consistent wealth creators: Motilal Oswal
- Jio Haptik
- Gig jobs
- Sula Vineyards IPO
- Whatsapp tips
- International Roaming Plans
- RBI hikes repo rate
- Larget Employers
- Highest Revenue companies
- New Cars in December 2022
- Best Companies for Work
- India's Richest People
- Most Valuable Companies
- Most searched movies
- Kama Holdings
- Top 10 Colleges in India
- Top 10 Airlines in World