A doctor in Florida who died of COVID-19 left his family a baseball card collection worth $20 million
- Dr. Thomas Newman died of COVID-19 complications in January at 73.
- Newman left his family a
collectionof baseball cardsworth an estimated $20 million.
- His 1933 Babe Ruth card is expected to break the record price of $5.2 million for a card at auction.
For over 40 years, Florida neurologist Dr. Thomas Newman carefully curated an extensive collection of baseball cards, with some dating back to the 1880s.When Newman died from COVID-19 complications in January at 73 years old, he left all of his baseball cards to his family. According to Memory Lane Auctions, and authenticated by Collectors Universe, Inc., Newman's collection is worth over $20 million.
View all Offers
Mamaearth Onion Hair Fall Shampoo for Hair Growth & Hair Fall Control, with Onion Oil & Plant Keratin 250ml₹ 349Buy On
Mamaearth Onion Oil for Hair Growth & Hair Fall Control with Redensyl 150ml₹ 399Buy On
- 8% OFF
WOW Skin Science Onion Oil - Black Seed Onion Hair Oil - Controls Hair Fall - No Mineral Oil, Silicones & Synthetic Fragrance - 200 ml₹ 550₹ 599Buy On
Mamaearth Ubtan Natural Face Wash for All Skin Type with Turmeric & Saffron for Tan removal and Skin brightning 100 ml - SLS & Paraben Free₹ 249Buy On
WOW Skin Science Apple Cider Vinegar Foaming Face Wash - with Organic Certified Himalayan Apple Cider Vinegar - No Parabens, Sulphate, Silicones & Color (with Built-in Brush) - 150mL₹ 399Buy On
Memory Lane's public online auction will take place from June 21 to July 10.
- Amazon Prime Day 2021: Best deals and offers on laptops
- Amazon Prime Day 2021: Best deals and offers on Echo, Kindle, Fire TV
- Amazon Prime Day 2021: Best deals and offers on luggage bags
- Amazon Prime Day 2021: Best deals and offers on bags for women
- Amazon Prime Day 2021: Best deals and offers on artificial jewellery