A TikToker known for controversial theme-park videos says he's been permanently barred from Disney World for trespassing
- A TikToker named Jason Jeter says he's been barred from
Disney Worldfor trespassing.
- He previously posted a video of himself entering a closed wedding venue at a
- Another video showed him drinking from decorative fountains at Disney Springs.
A social-media star who makes controversial TikToks about Disney World says he's been permanently barred from the
Jason Jeter, best known online as Jete and @showmelovejete, said in a TikTok video on Monday that Disney security circled his car while he was parked outside the Grand Floridian Resort & Spa, where he said he was visiting to get food.Jeter, who claims to be a former employee of the theme park, said he was fired in March after posting TikTok videos of himself drinking from decorative fountains and entering a closed Disney wedding venue. Insider has been unable to confirm Jeter's employment at the park; Jeter and representatives for Disney World did not immediately respond to Insider's requests for comment on this story.
Jeter said four
Jeter showed a video of a car following him as he left the resort. He described it as Disney security ensuring he "really left."Jeter didn't say in his video what area of Disney he'd apparently trespassed in. In a TikTok video from March 13, he could be seen entering Disney's wedding pavilion at the Grand Floridian without employee assistance.
"I did not know they just leave the doors open like this," Jeter said before showing himself entering the building.
He added: "Why would you leave this wide open, Disney? For me? Thanks. I appreciate it."The location is sometimes left open for parkgoers to visit, but Disney recommends checking with an employee for a tour before entering, as it's closed during private ceremonies and setup.
Another video showed Jeter at the Disney Springs shopping center scooping water out of five decorative fountains, drinking it, spitting it out, and saying it tasted bad.
In a TikTok posted on March 18, Jeter said his manager had received an email from Walt Disney Company executives who didn't "appreciate" the videos and told him he would no longer be "allowed backstage." Jeter added that while he wished the company would have asked him to delete the videos rather than fire him, "it is what it is."
- UP's Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath announces free funerals for deceased Covid patients
- You no longer need a Covid+ve report to get admitted to a hospital: Union Health Ministry
- Supreme Court sets up a 12-member National Task Force to facilitate public health response to the pandemic
- Adobe Summit 2021: Empowering a digital-first economy through personalisation
- Crime branch to probe recovery of O2 concentrators from Delhi eateries, including Khan Market's famous Khan Chacha and Town Hall