A Twitter user who predicted that Kobe Bryant would die in a helicopter crash apologises
- NBA star
Kobe Bryantpassed away on Sunday in a helicopter crash.
- A tweet by dotNoso allegedly predicted how the Lakers basketballer will die in 2012. The Tweet has gone viral.
- The user has since apologised but has not removed the tweet despite multiple requests from fans for ‘bad taste’.
In a spine chilling prediction, a twitter user — dotNoso — reportedly predicted that Kobe would ‘end up dying in a helicopter crash’.
Kobe is going to end up dying in a helicopter crash— .Noso (@dotNoso) 1352842334000
@Aviador Fuck. I’m sorry... Fuck fuck fuck— .Noso (@dotNoso) 1580068115000
Is the tweet real?
Some are alleging that the status is fake. The tweet was uploaded using Cabron V2.5 in 2012. However, Carbon V2.4.31 wasn’t released until 2015.
However, the time stamp on the tweet still reads 13 November 2012.
@dotNoso How did you use Carbon V2.5 in 2012 while V2.4.31 was released in 2015? https://t.co/zqxq2LL844— Guy (@ip_Guy_) 1580071539000
A review of Google Search also supports the assertion that the tweet is from before 2013.
@ip_Guy_ @dotNoso Tweet is legit, this is google search result before year 2013 https://t.co/PwIvx5VV7p— YSS ⚡ (@boylarbeyi) 1580076585000
Since the tweet went viral, other users have hopped on the thread asking dotNoso to make other predictions like, “Please say Kejriwal is going to lose the
@dotNoso Bro please say Kejriwal is gonna lose Delhi elections badly.— THE SKIN DOCTOR (@theskindoctor13) 1580094707000
Kobe Bryant was a 'big iPhone guy' with investments in Alibaba and video games on Nintendo
The incredible life of Kobe Bryant, the 41-year-old basketball legend who died in a helicopter crash on Sunday
Tech and business giants mourn the unexpected death of NBA legend turned investor Kobe Bryant, who was known for his 'obsessive' work ethic and used to call leaders like Tim Cook for advice
- Girish Mathrubootham, the son of a retired bank officer who built a $13 billion company in just 10 years
- A couple who traveled to 48 states in an RV share 17 things they would never go on a trip without
- The Taliban is bringing back executions and cutting off hands as punishment after retaking control of Afghanistan
- DC vs RR: Who will win today’s IPL match?
- We asked three spacetech entrepreneurs what it takes to enter the field and they listed out the opportunities
- Ethereum’s scaling issues strike again as TIME Magazine’s NFTs sell for 30 times their price
- Best baby swing cradle and chair in India
- China's FUD drags down Bitcoin, Ether and other cryptocurrencies yet again