Angelina Jolie's daughter Shiloh rewore her mom's Dior dress from 2019 on the 'Eternals' red carpet
Angelina Jolie's daughter Shiloh Jolie-Pittrewore her mom's dress to the UK premiere of "Eternals."
- Jolie first wore the printed black-and-white Dior dress in 2019 during a press conference.
Angelina Jolie's 15-year-old daughter, Shiloh Jolie-Pitt, wore a look straight from her mom's closet to the UK premiere of "Eternals" on Wednesday.
Shiloh walked the red carpet in a printed black-and-white Dior dress from the brand's fall/winter 2019 collection. She paired the dress with black ballet flats and silver hoop earrings. It was also altered to be shorter than the original maxi-dress design.
Jolie, on the other hand, attended the UK premiere of "Eternals" in a custom Valentino look that consisted of a white collared shirt, a black skirt, and a blazer.
Maddox and Knox wore dark suits, while Zahara wore a bright off-the-shoulder minidress, and Vivienne wore the same midi dress that she wore to the movie's Los Angeles premiere.
The 46-year-old actress and director wore the Dior dress that Shiloh borrowed to a 2019 press conference in Los Angeles for "Maleficent: Mistress of Evil." When she wore the look, she accessorized it with LeVain jewelry.
This is the second time that Jolie's kids have borrowed outfits from their mom's closet to walk an "Eternals" red carpet.
At the LA premiere, Zahara wore the same sequined Elie Saab gown that her mother wore to the 2014 Oscars.
When Jolie wore it, she paired it with Robert Procop jewelry. Seven years later, Zahara accessorized the dress with a silver nose ring and her hair pulled back.
"My kids are all mixed with vintage, and in my old Oscars dress," Jolie told Entertainment Tonight at the premiere. "We did all vintage and upcycled my old stuff."
Representatives for Jolie and Dior did not immediately respond to Insider's request for comment.
- People are posting parody photos of their bedside table in response to Elon Musk's tweet which suggested the Twitter CEO kept two guns by his bed
- Elon Musk calls on all Twitter designers, engineers doing software to sit on his floor of HQ for 'dense and intense' work
- Sensex, Nifty50 open higher as US Fed signals smaller rate hikes – TCS, Apollo Hospitals, Zomato among stocks in focus
- BHEL among 5 bidders for Rs 58,000 cr deal to manufacture, maintain 200 Vande Bharat trains
- Adani may be the richest Indian but Ambani’s RIL retains the top spot on Hurun's list of most valuable companies
- Serum Institute of India, BYJU’S, Ola, OYO among top 10 valuable unlisted companies
- Top 10 companies in India with the highest revenue in 2022, according to Hurun
- Special winter diet at UP zoos: Kheer with jaggery for bears, chimpanzees and ostriches on boiled eggs