Angelina Jolie's daughter Shiloh rewore her mom's Dior dress from 2019 on the 'Eternals' red carpet
Angelina Jolie's daughter Shiloh Jolie-Pittrewore her mom's dress to the UK premiere of "Eternals."
- Jolie first wore the printed black-and-white Dior dress in 2019 during a press conference.
Angelina Jolie's 15-year-old daughter, Shiloh Jolie-Pitt, wore a look straight from her mom's closet to the UK premiere of "Eternals" on Wednesday.
Shiloh walked the red carpet in a printed black-and-white Dior dress from the brand's fall/winter 2019 collection. She paired the dress with black ballet flats and silver hoop earrings. It was also altered to be shorter than the original maxi-dress design.
Jolie, on the other hand, attended the UK premiere of "Eternals" in a custom Valentino look that consisted of a white collared shirt, a black skirt, and a blazer.
Maddox and Knox wore dark suits, while Zahara wore a bright off-the-shoulder minidress, and Vivienne wore the same midi dress that she wore to the movie's Los Angeles premiere.
The 46-year-old actress and director wore the Dior dress that Shiloh borrowed to a 2019 press conference in Los Angeles for "Maleficent: Mistress of Evil." When she wore the look, she accessorized it with LeVain jewelry.
This is the second time that Jolie's kids have borrowed outfits from their mom's closet to walk an "Eternals" red carpet.
At the LA premiere, Zahara wore the same sequined Elie Saab gown that her mother wore to the 2014 Oscars.
When Jolie wore it, she paired it with Robert Procop jewelry. Seven years later, Zahara accessorized the dress with a silver nose ring and her hair pulled back.
"My kids are all mixed with vintage, and in my old Oscars dress," Jolie told Entertainment Tonight at the premiere. "We did all vintage and upcycled my old stuff."
Representatives for Jolie and Dior did not immediately respond to Insider's request for comment.
- Family stands to lose nearly $6,000 in airfare and hotel costs after they were bumped from an overbooked cruise ship
- A Trump spokeswoman mocked Pete Buttigieg's military service in a Memorial Day weekend spat with Ron DeSantis
- Flyers are 'skiplagging' to try and save money on flight tickets. Airlines hate it.
- With inflation cooling, RBI may slash interest rates by 50 bps this financial year
- ULIPs are not for senior citizens: Here’s how to choose the right investments to secure the golden years of your life
- Ambati Rayudu announces retirement from IPL
- Data protection bill to drive deep behavioural changes for platforms exploiting data: Chandrasekhar
- MS Dhoni set to play 250th IPL match of his career