Azim Premji’s biography announced — here’s all you need to know about it
- As Wipro founder
Azim Premjiturned 75 on July 24, publisher HarperCollins announced that a new biography about his life is in the works.
- Written by Sundeep Khanna and Varun Sood, the book will be called The Man Beyond the Billions.
- There is little known about the book so far and no final release date has been disclosed yet.
A big salute to Azim Premji on his 75th birthday. Extraordinary businessman, magnificent philanthropist and a great role model for us all.— sundeepkhanna (@companyoutsider) 1595563168000
“There are some people whose achievements go beyond the normal parameters of success—wealth, power, influence, size of their empires. Premji is one such,” said the CEO of HarperCollions Ananth Padmanabhan. The biography called The Man Beyond the Billions is going to be written by Sundeep Khanna and Varun Sood soon.
This just got announced. I'll write more in the coming days. Please do read, folks, once its available to read. tha… https://t.co/aN6G1J3ryr— Varun Sood (@varunstweets) 1595595464000
Unlike conventional billionaires in India , Azim Premji has donated nearly 75% of his wealth to charitable initiatives. Had he not done so, Azim Premji could have very well been the second richest man in the country following Mukesh Ambani.
For his work, he has also been honored with the Padma Vibhushan, which is one of the highest honours in India, for his contribution to the IT industry.
- 911 dispatchers say skiers are accidentally setting off Apple's new crash-detection technology without realizing, triggering emergency calls
- BHEL among 5 bidders for Rs 58,000 cr deal to manufacture, maintain 200 Vande Bharat trains
- Indian markets open marginally lower amid weak global cues – PB Fintech, Maruti Suzuki, Tata Motors, M&M, Bajaj Auto and other stocks in focus
- Bahamas, Taiwan, Malta & more: Here are 10 countries offering digital nomad visa
- Maruti Suzuki cars will get costlier from January 2023
- Paytm’s optimistic growth projections boost sentiments, shares climb nearly 8%
- India stands like oasis in era of uncertainty amid global inflation, says SBI Research
- Personal loans fintech platform KreditBee raises $80 million in Series-D investment round
- Dharmaj Crop IPO
- Reliance Jio
- Digital Nomad Visa
- Whatsapp tips
- Air India crew guidelines
- Mukesh Ambani
- Larget Employers
- Highest Revenue companies
- New Cars in December 2022
- Best Companies for Work
- India's Richest People
- Maruti Suzuki
- Top Valuable unlisted Company
- Tata Tiago cng vs Alto k10 cng
- Top 10 Colleges in India
- Top 10 Airlines in World