Cardi B wore dramatic red feathers, sequins, and sparkly eyebrows for her first public appearance since giving birth to her son
- Cardi B made her first red-carpet appearance since giving birth to her son in feathers and sequins.
- She had matching red, sparkly eyebrows for "Thierry Mugler: Couturissime" at Paris Fashion Week.
- The rapper announced that she gave birth to her son and second child via Instagram on September 4.
The 28-year-old rapper made quite an entrance at the Musée des Arts Décoratifs for the "Thierry Mugler: Couturissime" exibition as part of Paris Fashion Week on Tuesday while wearing an extravagant red-and-pink outfit.
The ensemble included a showstopping sequinned dress with a plunging neckline, a satin train, and a halo of feathers. The outfit hails from Mugler's 1995 couture collection, according to her stylist Kollin Carter.
The star paired the look with sparkly red eyebrows, opera-length gloves, and a ruby-clad choker.
Carter and representatives for Cardi B did not immediately respond to Insider's request for comment on her look.
The event marked Cardi B's first public appearance since giving birth to her son with Migos rapper Offset on September 4. The couple - who also share a 3-year-old daughter, Kulture - announced the arrival of their son in an Instagram post from September 6. At the time of writing, they have not publicly released his name.
Cardi B, who is known for her daring looks, has previously worn Mugler designs on the red carpet. For the 2019 Grammy awards, she wore an outfit that was inspired by artist Sandro Botticelli's "The Birth of Venus."
As Insider's Amanda Krause previously reported, the look featured a semi-sheer, pink-and-black Mugler dress that was adorned in pearls over a sheer bodysuit. The unique silhouette created a ruffle shape to re-create the woman emerging out of a shell as seen in the famous artwork.
She also donned long pink gloves, a collection of oversized pearls over her top knot, and a single pearl over her belly button.
- Corbevax price slashed to ₹250 per dose inclusive of GST
- IT professionals with 5-10 year experience are the best paid people in India
- Best toy bikes to keep your kids engaged
- New Range Rover Sport revealed in India— check features, specifications and more here
- Three new IPOs opening this week — Paradeep Phosphates, Ethos, eMudhra while LIC to list on exchanges tomorrow