Everything you need to know about Nordstrom's Black Friday 2019 sale
- Black Friday (November 29, 2019) has become one of the biggest annual shopping holidays, with huge savings offered at retailers across the country.
- Nordstrom tends to have great Black Friday deals - and we expect this year to be no different.
- To potentially save even more on Black Friday 2019 deals, visit Business Insider Coupons to find the most up-to-date coupons and promo codes.
After a big Thanksgiving dinner, shopping is likely the last thing on your mind. But if you want to snag a good deal, it's actually one of the best times to do so.
Black Friday is one of the best days of the year to shop, with deep discounts on all kinds of products, particularly big-ticket items. Whether you're looking to save on clothing, home decor, or appliances, you can be sure you'll find plenty of those items (and more) on sale on Black Friday. Even better, the sales span a huge range of retailers, so there are plenty of opportunities to find just what you need.
See more: All the best Black Friday 2019 deals, in one place
If you're hoping to find great prices on clothing, beauty, and home goods, you'll want to check out Nordstrom's Black Friday sale. Keep reading for everything you need to know.
Is Nordstrom open on Thanksgiving?
No, Nordstrom will not be open on Thanksgiving, but it will be open on Black Friday. You can go to any Nordstrom store on November 29, but if you'd rather snag deals from the comfort of your couch, you can always shop online.
Nordstrom Black Friday predictions
Black Friday 2019 falls on November 29, but you may be able to access the sale even earlier than that. Last year, Nordstrom started discounting online prices shortly before Thanksgiving. So, keep an eye out for early savings opportunities.
Nordstrom also frequently open sales up earlier to its Nordy Club members. It's free to join, so it may be a good idea to do so now so you can get the best chance of early savings. Plus, being a Nordy Club member gives you exclusive perks all year round, so if you shop at Nordstrom often you'll probably benefit from the membership. You can also apply for a Nordstrom Credit Card which instantly makes you a Nordy Club member, and offers even more perks. Learn more about the perks of a Nordstrom Credit Card and being a Nordy Club member.
Nordstrom Black Friday deals
Whether it's everyday wear or designer goods, Nordstrom has it all. Last year, shoppers saved up to 60% off on a huge selection of clothing, beauty products, and home goods with Nordstrom's Black Friday deals. Additionally, certain designer items could be found on sale for up to 40% off.
This year, we're hoping to see savings on Le Creuset cookware, exclusive beauty sets, Nordstrom's in-house brands, and cold-weather essentials in time for winter, as we've seen in years past. We'll be hand-picking the best deals from Nordstrom's Black Friday sale and updating this guide.
Nordstrom return policies
Nordstrom doesn't have a traditional return policy. Instead, returns are handled on a case-by-case basis. The retailer says it has "the ultimate objective of making our customers happy," so the company tends to be very accommodating.
How to save even more at Nordstrom on Black Friday
While we can't be sure, we wouldn't be surprised if Nordy Club members get early access to deep savings again. Last year, Nordy Club members also got extra points on their Black Friday purchases. These points add up to Nordstrom Notes, which eventually can be redeemed to shop at Nordstrom, Nordstrom Rack, and Hautelook. While Nordstrom Notes may not be direct savings in the short term, in the long-run they'll add up to help you save on future purchases.
As Black Friday gets closer, we'll update this page with more information on Nordstrom deals, so bookmark this page to stay up to date.
Shop clothing, home goods, beauty, and more at Nordstrom
Sign up to become a Nordy Club member
Apply for a Nordstrom Credit Card
Subscribe to our newsletter.
Find all the best offers at our Coupons page.
Disclosure: This post is brought to you by the Insider Picks team. We highlight products and services you might find interesting. If you buy them, we get a small share of the revenue from the sale from our commerce partners. We frequently receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product is featured or recommended. We operate independently from our advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- OpenAI CEO Sam Altman is privately reassuring developers using the company's tech that it won't compete with them beyond ChatGPT
- The crowd at the unveiling of Apple's Vision Pro headset let out a collective groan when they found out how wildly expensive it was
- My twin and I were in separate classrooms in school. Our joint math lesson made me realize how silly that was.
- Foreign investors raise their bets on Indian auto and financial sectors
- Maruti Suzuki Jimny five-door SUV launched in India, will take on the Mahindra Thar
- Dalal Street set for a sustained upswing as RBI interest rates peak
- Workplace toxicity is common but not enough gets recorded, say HR veterans
- Sensex, Nifty50 likely to open on a tepid note amid mixed global cues: Adani group, Torrent Power, Mazagon Dock among stocks to watch