I made 3-ingredient Buffalo wings in my air fryer, and I'm never using an oven again
- After trying 3-ingredient Buffalo wings in my air fryer, I won't be making them any other way.
- Using the air fryer instead of the oven saved time and effort, especially when it came to cleaning.
I've always been a big fan of Buffalo wings, but I rarely make them for myself. Most recipes involve either deep-frying or roasting in the oven, and to be honest, it never seemed worth the effort.
The blogger was right — I couldn't believe how easy it was.
The recipe doesn't waste any time with marinades or thawing
If you're cooking for a party or looking for something quick, this recipe is so easy.
It doesn't require you to make a marinade or dry rub for the chicken. And you don't have to wait for anything to thaw — if your wings are frozen, you can easily keep them in the air fryer longer.
With an air fryer, you also don't need to worry about hot oil or greasy pans. It's as simple as tossing the wings in to cook.
The air fryer evenly cooks the wings every time
Air fryers are like small convection ovens where the heat is constantly circling around the food inside. The less crowded the baskets are, the quicker the food cooks.
I preheated my air fryer to 375 degrees Fahrenheit and sprayed the baskets and wings with cooking oil.
The key to making good wings is to shake the basket every five minutes or so and finish with high heat.
The wings were almost done cooking after 25 minutes, so I finished them off with five minutes at 400 degrees Fahrenheit to get them crispy.
The sauce for these wings is a combination of barbecue and Buffalo
This recipe uses a combo of barbecue and Buffalo to create a tangy sauce, but you can really use any type of sauce you'd like. If you're making these wings for a party, you can even have people choose their own.
Making the sauce from scratch takes extra time, so buying it also makes the recipe even quicker.
I coated the wings in the sauce while they were still hot from the air fryer.
This recipe was everything it promised to be — I won't use another method again
The cooked wings were juicy and had a slightly crispy texture from the air fryer.
The barbecue-Buffalo sauce combination was sweet, tangy, and had a little kick. I'm a big fan of Buffalo, so this tasty combo was a winner in my book.
- An American tourist in Seoul said he sprayed graffiti in 155 places to raise awareness about teeth grinding
- X could lose $75 million in ad revenue after a litany of controversies from Elon Musk, including his endorsement of antisemitic comments, report says
- The S&P 500 will trade near its all-time high before a recession drags it down again in a topsy-turvy 2024, Société Générale says
- White collar roles more at threat from AI
- Market cap of BSE-listed firms hits record high of Rs 331 lakh crore; just shy of entering $4-trillion club
- 10 Best honeymoon places near Delhi
- Samsung launches new smartphone with 50 MP camera in India
- Unveiling the sweet side of corn: 7 mouthwatering recipes