JoJo Siwa shared photos of a Disney World vacation she took with her girlfriend that included cuddling on rides and wearing matching outfits
- JoJo Siwa, her family, and her girlfriend Kylie Prew visited Disney World this week.
- The Nickelodeon star shared a video and photos from their trip on Instagram.
- The couple wore matching outfits at the theme park, and cuddled on rides like Splash Mountain.
The Nickelodeon star took to Instagram early this week to share photos and a video of herself, her girlfriend Kylie Prew, and Siwa's family enjoying a trip to Disney World. While there, Siwa and Prew wore matching outfits, cuddled on rides, and took photos in front of Cinderella Castle.
Siwa wrote in her post that she's "happy :) so so so happy ❤️."
Siwa was welcomed into the LGBTQ community earlier this year with support from fans and fellow celebrities alike. But as the 17-year-old recently told People, it wasn't necessarily an easy thing for her to share with the world.
"I never should have done that," Siwa told People about Googling herself after coming out. "I was thinking that all the comments were going to be nice and supportive, and they weren't."
She added: "A lot of them were, 'I'm never buying your merch again. My daughter's never watching you again.' I couldn't sleep for three days."
Today however, Siwa is seemingly all smiles. At Disney World's Magic Kingdom, Siwa and Prew took photos of themselves wearing "Star Wars" shirts and matching sneakers in front of Cinderella Castle.
They also wore the outfits - and matching Darth Vader masks - while cuddling on Splash Mountain. The main difference in their looks was that Prew wore her hair down, while Siwa sported one of her signature bows.
At a different point in their trip, Siwa and Prew visited Disney Springs, a shopping center located on Disney property. They wore matching tie-dye shirts while there and hugged while taking a ride in a vintage Amphicar, which brings visitors on a car ride through the water to a nearby restaurant.
Also this month, another celebrity couple took a romantic trip to Disney World: Shailene Woodley and Aaron Rodgers.
While Woodley said they planned to "do all the things," Rodgers added that they were most excited to visit "Star Wars" attractions and kiss at Magic Kingdom.
Like Siwa and Prew, Woodley and Rodgers also wore coordinated outfits while at the theme park. The actress donned a sparkling, rainbow Minnie Mouse headband with a turtleneck and jeans, while her football-player fiancé chose a baseball cap and "Star Wars" T-shirt.
- Sensex, Nifty fall in morning trade on unabated foreign fund outflows
- Vistara, Air India in expansion mode with daily non-stop flights to Maldives and Doha
- JSW Infra lists at 20% premium in-line with grey market expectations
- Small online sellers set to push their ad budgets higher this festive season
- Updater Services IPO allotment – how to check allotment, GMP, listing date and more