Kanye West is Julia Fox's 'fave makeup artist' and appeared to apply her dramatic eyeliner at Paris Fashion Week
- Julia Fox posted a photo of Kanye West doing her makeup on her Instagram story.
- She wrote that the rapper is her "favorite makeup artist."
Ye, the rapper previously known as Kanye West, is Julia Fox's "fave new makeup artist," according to an Instagram story posted by Fox.
The newest celebrity couple wore matching black ensembles at the Schiaparelli fashion show during Paris Fashion Week on Monday, with Ye sporting a black face covering. Fox wore dramatic black eyeshadow and eyeliner, which appeared to be applied with the help of Ye.
Fox shared a blurry photo on her Instagram story on Monday of Ye applying her eye makeup with the caption: "Wanna know who my fave makeup artist is?" according to Us Weekly.
Fox's makeup was applied using Pat McGrath products, her makeup artist Daniel Kolaric posted on Instagram on Tuesday. Kolaric wrote in the post that he applied Fox's makeup.
In the photo posted by Kolaric, Fox can be seen carrying a lock-shaped purse and matching earrings. The couple was styled by Peri Rosenzweig and Briana Andalore, according to an Instagram post by photographer Rickie Shazam, who shot the pair for Vogue ahead of the event.
This comes after Fox and Ye wore matching denim outfits that were reminiscent of Justin Timberlake and Britney Spears' outfits at the 2001 American Music Awards.
Fox wore a cropped Schiaparelli jacket with conical breast detailing, and jeans from the personal wardrobe of Daniel Roseberry, Schiaparelli's creative director, GQ Australia reported. The publication added that Ye wore a Balenciaga ensemble.
Representatives for Julia Fox, Ye, Daniel Kolaric, Peri Rosenzweig, and Briana Andalore did not immediately respond to Insider's request for comment.
- Bengaluru cafe blast: Karnataka CM Siddaramaiah to chair meeting with top police officials today
- India retains full policy space for benefit of farmers, fishermen at WTO: Goyal
- Sensex, Nifty settle at new closing high levels in first part of special live trading session
- Passive Income Streams
- Gas stoves create more nanoparticle pollution than a busy street with diesel and gas cars, study finds