Kylie Jenner just topped Forbes' list of the highest-paid celebrities in the world amid their feud over her billionaire status
Kylie Jenneris the highest-paid celebrity in the world, earning $590 million pre-tax from June 2019 through May 2020, according to Forbes.
- The designation comes amid drama between the reality TV star and
Forbesover her billionaire status.
- Forbes listed Jenner as the world's youngest "self-made"
billionairefor two years in a row before revoking the title, saying that Jenner had exaggerated the success of her cosmetics brand for years and docking its estimate of her net worth to about $900 million.
- Jenner took to Twitter to slam Forbes for its report.
- Whether or not Jenner is a billionaire, she's still plenty wealthy. The bulk of her 2019 income came from selling a majority stake in Kylie Cosmetics to Coty for $600 million in November, Forbes says.
- Behind Jenner, Forbes lists Kanye West, Roger Federer, Cristiano Ronaldo, and Lionel Messi as the next highest-paid celebrities.
Popular on BI
- With Rupay Credit Card on UPI, mobile payments pioneer Paytm deepens its leadership in UPI
- Financial inclusion made easy for India’s small merchants with Paytm’s pioneering QR codes and Soundbox
- A 24-year-old stock trader who made over $8 million in 2 years shares the 4 indicators he uses as his guides to buy and sell
- Top 5 places to visit in Darjeeling
- Delhi Metro launches WhatsApp-based ticketing service on Airport Line
- Fintech unicorn Taxfix lays off 120 employees to cut costs
- Not found sufficient evidence to arrest Brij Bhushan: Delhi Police
- Best Agrolife's Revenue Crosses ₹1,700 Cr., EBITDA Margin Reaches 18%, and 30% Dividend Recommended in FY23