Kylie Jenner showed what she keeps inside her Birkin handbag, from tons of beauty products to snacks for her daughter
- In a YouTube video posted on Wednesday,
Kylie Jennershowed fans what she keeps inside her everyday handbag.
- According to the
makeupmogul, her purseis an Hermès Birkin from the brand's So Black collection.
- Bags similar to Kylie's have previously sold for prices between $17,000 and $52,000, though another version is currently on sale for more than $80,000.
- Inside the bag, Kylie stores multiple face masks, a snack for her daughter Stormi, nearly 20
beautyproducts, and even a pink set of Uno cards with her name on them.
On Wednesday, the makeup mogul posted a YouTube video titled "What's In My Bag," where she showed fans the items she carries with her from day to day. She used an Hermès purse for the video, and said the black bag is one of the first Birkins she ever purchased.
"Surprisingly, Kris Jenner told me to buy this bag because it's the So Black edition and they're really rare," Kylie said. "She was like, 'There's this bag available. I think you need it. These bags are great investments.' So Kris Jenner told me to buy this bag and when Kris Jenner tells you to do something, you do it."
According to Collector Square, an online retailer for secondhand luxury items, bags similar to Kylie's have previously sold for prices between $17,000 and $52,000. Another similar
Inside Kylie's version of the designer bag, she keeps staple items like a wallet, scrunchies, gum, and a phone charger. However, she also stores a range of products created by her and other members of the Kardashian-Jenner clan, like her collaboration perfume with Kim Kardashian West's brand KKW.
She later pulled a collection of face masks from SKIMS and Kylie Cosmetics out of the bag.
Kylie did mention some slightly unexpected items while going through her purse — one of which is a packet of apple sauce. According to Kylie, she keeps it on hand as a snack and way to "bribe" her daughter Stormi when she needs her to do something.
She also keeps a pink set of Uno cards with her name on them, and a plush peapod from the toy brand Jellycat. Kylie described the latter item as her "little friend" that makes her feel "happy."
Of course, as the founder of Kylie Cosmetics, she has a surplus of beauty supplies with her at all times. In her recent video, Kylie revealed that she currently has close to 20 products, including powder, lipstick, and lip liners, in her purse.
- Toyota was right about hybrid cars all along
- The youngest son of Asia's richest man is getting married, and the pre-wedding event features Rihanna, a 9-page dress code, and live animals
- Check out some of the best and most daring looks at Ambani's pre-wedding bash — from Rihanna to Mark Zuckerberg
- Impact of AI on Customer Service
- Bengaluru cafe blast: Karnataka CM Siddaramaiah to chair meeting with top police officials today
- India retains full policy space for benefit of farmers, fishermen at WTO: Goyal
- Sensex, Nifty settle at new closing high levels in first part of special live trading session
- Passive Income Streams