Lily Collins says she didn't see her wedding venue until the day she walked down the aisle
- Lily Collins recently spoke with Nylon about everything from "Emily in Paris" to her wedding.
- She said she never toured her wedding venue because she was in France.
Lily Collins quietly married director Charlie McDowell in early September.
And speaking to Nylon this month, the "Emily in Paris" star shared a surprising detail about her nuptials.
According to Collins, she planned her wedding while filming the second season of her Netflix show in France. As a result, she didn't get the chance to see her Colorado wedding venue until the day she walked down the aisle.
"I was in the midst of planning it while shooting the show, nine hours ahead," Collins told Nylon about her wedding. "Finishing filming and then Zooming with people and answering emails."
As Nylon reported, Collins also virtually planned her menu without being able to attend any tastings, and her decor without having seen her venue in person.
Still, Collins told the publication that the planning process "was very exciting and great" despite it "all happening at once."
"It's so nice to be able to finally say that I'm a wife," she added. "Sometimes it makes me feel very old."
Collins and McDowell married at Colorado's luxury Dunton resort. She wore a long-sleeved, Ralph Lauren gown made from lace for the occasion, and completed her wedding-day attire with a hooded cape.
Approximately one year earlier, the couple became engaged while visiting Arizona's Sedona desert.
Collins described their engagement as "the purest joy" in an Instagram post, and shared photos of her engagement ring, which could have cost between $75,000 and $100,000.
- Pottery Barn signs Deepika Padukone as its brand ambassador
- Snapdeal drops ₹1,250 crore IPO plan citing 'prevailing market conditions'
- Festive baton shifts to Great Indian Wedding Season, November registers best-ever auto sales, except March 2020: FADA
- Cyclone 'Mandous': Water to be released from TN's Chembarambakkam, Poondi lakes
- Collegium discussions can't be put out in public domain through RTI: SC
- Realme10 Pro Plus Mobile
- Gig jobs
- Sula Vineyards IPO
- Whatsapp tips
- International Roaming Plans
- RBI hikes repo rate
- Larget Employers
- Highest Revenue companies
- New Cars in December 2022
- Best Companies for Work
- India's Richest People
- Most Valuable Companies
- Most searched movies
- Adani Enterprises
- Top 10 Colleges in India
- Top 10 Airlines in World