Makeup artist Pat McGrath is selling $10 tickets to a virtual beauty masterclass with proceeds going to the NAACP Legal Defense and Educational Fund
- Renowned makeup artist Pat McGrath is hosting an online masterclass to teach people how to create the ultimate smokey eye.
- As well as showcasing the new Mothership Divine Rose Palettes, McGrath said she will be sharing "major" backstage beauty secrets and offering giveaways.
- Tickets cost $10 and 100% of the proceeds will be fund-matched by Pat McGrath Labs and donated to the NAACP Legal Defense and Educational Fund "in support of its mission to achieve racial justice, equality, and an inclusive society."
- The 90-minute masterclass is at 5 p.m. ET on Tuesday, June 16, and places can be reserved here.
MASTERCLASS MAJORNESS ⚡️⚡️⚡️ Get ready to Zoom, my beauties! Introducing the first-ever McGrath Masterclass, where #TeamMcGrath will show YOU how to achieve SUBLIMELY STUNNING ‘Divine Smoke’ eye looks using the #MothershipVII #Divine Rose and the *NEW* #MothershipVIII #DivineRoseII Eye Palettes. Prepare for FLORAL FANTASIES and a glamorous gift giveaway! See you TOMORROW at 5PM EDT ⚡️⚡️⚡️ Sign up *NOW* at PATMcGRATH.COM as space is limited.
- Gas stoves create more nanoparticle pollution than a busy street with diesel and gas cars, study finds
- Climate change could cause millions of children to be born prematurely, suffer lifelong complications
- Markets record rally makes investors richer by ₹4.29 lakh crore
- From undernutrition to obesity, Lancet study unveils India's double whammy
- GST collections in February rise 12.5% to cross ₹1.68 lakh crore