Maya Hawke danced down the Cannes red carpet in a colorful Prada gown with British actor Rupert Friend
- Maya Hawke and Rupert Friend danced together on a red carpet at the 2023 Cannes Film Festival.
- The "Asteroid City" actors attended the red carpet with costars Bryan Cranston and Steve Carrell.
Where can you find this summer's hottest dance floor? Apparently, at the 2023 Cannes Film Festival.
The two twirled, dipped, and laughed with each other in front of photographers, seemingly as part of a spontaneous decision to ballroom-dance their way into the movie screening.
They also danced across the paths of their costars Steve Carrell and Bryan Cranston.
Hawke's green Prada gown was perfect for dancing, with a strapless neckline that lined her diamond jewels and a full skirt that swished in the wind.
She also wore turquoise gloves, sharp makeup, and white patent-leather boots that gave the outfit a retro vibe.
Friend, on the other hand, opted for black trousers, shining dress shoes, and a cream-colored suit jacket adorned with a diamond lapel pin.
He completed the outfit with a white button-up shirt and black bow tie.
Surprisingly, Hawke and Friend aren't the first celebrities to dance on a Cannes red carpet.
Last year, Helen Mirren and Andie MacDowell joined hands in a dance ahead of a screening for "Mother and Son (Un Petit Frère)." They also hugged on the red carpet and posed for photos together.
- 10 Beautiful staycation options in Mumbai
- Reliance Retail receives full subscription amount of Rs 2,069.50 cr from KKR, allots 1.71 cr shares
- As inflation continues to remain high, RBI likely to keep interest rates unchanged
- 10 Beautiful staycation options in Bangalore
- Micron begins construction on $2.7 bn India semiconductor plant in 'epic' beginning