'Stranger Things' star Maya Hawke glimmered in a metallic gown covered in mirrors with a matching rose-gold face mask at the Venice Film Festival
Maya Hawketurned heads on the red carpetat the 77th Venice Film Festivalin Venice, Italy.
- The actress attended the event on Saturday wearing a nude-colored, Versace floor-length gown covered in mirrored sequins.
- She accessorized with jewelry from Mejuri and wore a metallic, rose-gold
face maskthat coordinated with her dress.
- Hawke starred in the
Netflixseries " Stranger Things" and plays a lead role in the new movie "Mainstream," which premiered on Saturday at the film festival.
On Saturday, actress Maya Hawke attended the 77th Venice Film Festival in Venice, Italy, wearing a floor-length gown covered in sequins.
Hawke played the character Robin in the third season of Netflix series "Stranger Things" and stars in the new movie "Mainstream," which premiered at the world-famous film festival on Saturday.
When she arrived, Hawke graced the red carpet in a Versace dress that appeared to reflect the sunlight.
Her gown had a layer of nude-colored fabric and a silver, mesh-looking overlay. The dress was dotted with mirrored pieces that increased in size toward the bottom and faded into a bright-gold color, giving an almost chandelier-like effect.
The shimmery, mirrored effect achieved by Hawke's gown appears to be a popular
Hawke's stylist, Sarah Slutzky, shared the details of the actress' Venice Film Festival red carpet look on Instagram.
Hawke wore a pair of Versace shoes (which were not visible under the long, sequined dress) and accessorized with jewelry from Mejuri. Her understood makeup look had nude and peach tones and was styled by Emma Day, and she wore her hair, styled by Ben Talbott, in a simple, sleek bob with the ends turned in toward her face.
Day wrote that Hawke's makeup and hair were inspired by actress Michelle Pfeiffer's breakout role in the 1983 movie "Scarface."
Hawke's outfit was made complete with her metallic, rose-gold-colored face mask, which picked up on the tones in her dress.
This year's Venice International Film Festival started on September 2 and ends September 12.
While movie stars and filmmakers grace the step-and-repeat in designer
Some attendees have gotten creative with their pandemic-related accessories — such as actress Tilda Swinton, who arrived at the event carrying a custom, sculptural-looking face mask.
- Toyota was right about hybrid cars all along
- The youngest son of Asia's richest man is getting married, and the pre-wedding event features Rihanna, a 9-page dress code, and live animals
- Check out some of the best and most daring looks at Ambani's pre-wedding bash — from Rihanna to Mark Zuckerberg
- Impact of AI on Customer Service
- Bengaluru cafe blast: Karnataka CM Siddaramaiah to chair meeting with top police officials today
- India retains full policy space for benefit of farmers, fishermen at WTO: Goyal
- Sensex, Nifty settle at new closing high levels in first part of special live trading session
- Passive Income Streams