The 15 richest people in India, ranked
- Forbes released its 2019 ranking of India's 100 Richest People.
- Mukesh Ambani, with a net worth of $51.4 billion, topped the list for the 12th year in a row.
- The list also includes infrastructure tycoon Gautam Adani and steel baron Lakshmi Mittal.
- The 15 richest people in India are worth a combined $215 billion.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
Forbes released its 2019 ranking of India's 100 Richest People.For the 12th year in a row, Mukesh Ambani, the head of oil-gas-telecom conglomerate Reliance Industries, topped the list with an estimated net worth of $51.4 billion.Advertisement
Despite a slowdown of economic growth that caused more than half of India's 100 richest people to lose money, Ambani has only gotten richer, adding $4.1 billion to his fortune in the past year.
Here are the 15 richest people in India right now, ranked.
15. Dilip Shanghvi
14. Sunil MittalAdvertisement
13. Burman family
12. Cyrus PoonawallaAdvertisement
11. Bajaj family
10. Kumar BirlaAdvertisement
9. Lakshmi Mittal
8. Godrej familyAdvertisement
7. Radhakishan Damani
6. Shiv NadarAdvertisement
5. Uday Kotak
4. Pallonji MistryAdvertisement
3. Hinduja brothers
2. Gautam AdaniAdvertisement
1. Mukesh Ambani
- COVID-19 recovery rate more than 56 percent in Pondy: CM
- Reliance plans to up aviation fuel stations by 50 pc
- Denial of PhD to whistleblower prof's student: IIT-Kharagpur to send revised thesis for examination
- Raut should worry about COVID-19 patients: Fadnavis hits back
- Nepal reports 293 new coronavirus cases