The 15 richest people in India, ranked
- Forbes released its 2019 ranking of India's 100 Richest People.
- Mukesh Ambani, with a net worth of $51.4 billion, topped the list for the 12th year in a row.
- The list also includes infrastructure tycoon Gautam Adani and steel baron Lakshmi Mittal.
- The 15 richest people in India are worth a combined $215 billion.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
Forbes released its 2019 ranking of India's 100 Richest People.
For the 12th year in a row, Mukesh Ambani, the head of oil-gas-telecom conglomerate Reliance Industries, topped the list with an estimated net worth of $51.4 billion.Despite a slowdown of economic growth that caused more than half of India's 100 richest people to lose money, Ambani has only gotten richer, adding $4.1 billion to his fortune in the past year.
India's richest 15 people, which include Ambani, pharmaceuticals billionaires, and infrastructure tycoons, are worth a combined $215 billion.
Here are the 15 richest people in India right now, ranked.