The 15 richest people in India, ranked
- Forbes released its 2019 ranking of India's 100 Richest People.
- Mukesh Ambani, with a net worth of $51.4 billion, topped the list for the 12th year in a row.
- The list also includes infrastructure tycoon Gautam Adani and steel baron Lakshmi Mittal.
- The 15 richest people in India are worth a combined $215 billion.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
Forbes released its 2019 ranking of India's 100 Richest People.For the 12th year in a row, Mukesh Ambani, the head of oil-gas-telecom conglomerate Reliance Industries, topped the list with an estimated net worth of $51.4 billion.
AdvertisementDespite a slowdown of economic growth that caused more than half of India's 100 richest people to lose money, Ambani has only gotten richer, adding $4.1 billion to his fortune in the past year.
Here are the 15 richest people in India right now, ranked.
15. Dilip Shanghvi
14. Sunil MittalAdvertisement
13. Burman family
12. Cyrus PoonawallaAdvertisement
11. Bajaj family
10. Kumar BirlaAdvertisement
9. Lakshmi Mittal
8. Godrej familyAdvertisement
7. Radhakishan Damani
6. Shiv NadarAdvertisement
5. Uday Kotak
4. Pallonji MistryAdvertisement
3. Hinduja brothers
2. Gautam AdaniAdvertisement
1. Mukesh Ambani
- Stocks to track on March 4 — HDFC, Airtel, Infosys, Adani Ports and others
- Deficit budget tabled in Arunachal Assembly with focus on
- DPR for piped water connection project announced in Rajasthan Budget to be ready by Aug 30: BD Kalla
- Budget session of Karnataka legislature to begin on Thursday
- Bharat Biotech’s Covaxin shows 81% efficacy after second dose in phase 3 trials