The final examples of the $155,000 Polestar 1, a collector car waiting to happen, are now up for grabs
Polestarhas said it's only making 1,500 of its Polestar 1hybrid performance cars worldwide.
- The $155,000 car is coming up on the end of its production run.
- Final build slots are now open, so get your order in before they're all gone.
Only 1,500 Polestar 1s would be built worldwide. We are now coming up on the end of that production run.
Final build slots for the Polestar 1 are open now, Polestar announced on Thursday. Unlike the all-electric Polestar 2 - which is the designated volume-seller - the Polestar 1 is the halo car. The aspirational one, the one built in very limited numbers.As Polestar's very first production car, the 1 is a two-door, grand-touring coupe that's powered by a 2.0-liter supercharged and turbocharged gasoline motor, along with two electric motors. Combined, it claims to make a total of 619 horsepower and 738 pound-feet of torque.
The Polestars 1 and 2 both went on to win Insider's 2020 Cars of the Year award.Once those 1,500 examples go, you'll have to wait for someone to sell you theirs secondhand - if they're willing to sell at all. So if you're interested, get yours before they're all gone.
- Airtel's India business is back in the black after a very long time
- Sequoia and PayPal-backed Pine Labs completes a first close of $285 million funding round from new investors
- BJP spent significantly less on advertising during Kerala elections this year, its ad insertions on TV, Radio and Print decreased from 21% in 2016 to 1% in 2021
- Google I/O 2021: Here's what to expect from Google's biggest annual conference
- ISRO announces its decision to share technology to make portable medical oxygen concentrators developed by VSSC