The Home Depot will offer major deals on appliances and tools for Black Friday - here's what you need to know in advance
- If you want to save on large appliances like refrigerators and washing machines, wait until The Home Depot's Black Friday 2019 sale.
- The Home Depot offers some of the best deals on appliances, furniture, and home improvement products. It's known for its Appliance Special Buys, where you can get up to 40% off top brands like Samsung, GE, and Whirlpool.
- To potentially save more on Black Friday deals this year, visit Business Insider Coupons to find the most up-to-date The Home Depot coupons and promo codes.
Is The Home Depot open on Thanksgiving?We're not sure yet whether The Home Depot will be open on Thanksgiving. In the past, stores have not opened on Thanksgiving.
When does The Home Depot's Black Friday sale start?
Check back to learn when The Home Depot's Black Friday 2019 sale begins. Last year, stores opened their doors at 6 a.m. on Black Friday, while online sales began at 6 a.m. on Thanksgiving.
The Home Depot Black Friday 2019 deal predictionsThe Home Depot is known for its Appliance Special Buys, which usually includes washing machines and dryers, refrigerators, and cooking ranges. These discounted products come from top brands like GE, Samsung, Whirlpool, and Maytag. Last year, The Home Depot featured a deal of 40% off for its Appliance Special Buys.
If you're interested in upgrading any of these appliances in your home anytime soon, you should wait until Black Friday. Other than large appliances, products like furniture pieces, power tools, and hardware are smart deals to shop at The Home Depot.
The Home Depot return policiesIn case your Black Friday purchase doesn't turn out as expected, you can return it to The Home Depot for free. You can bring it back to the store or you can schedule a UPS pickup from your home.
More Black Friday deals and shopping tips:
- Black Friday is coming - here are the 5 best things to buy and 6 things you should skip
- When is Black Friday? Everything you need to know about when deals start and end in 2019
- The best tech deals and sales to expect on Black Friday 2019
- Black Friday is on November 29, 2019 - here's everything you need to know leading up to the biggest sales holiday of the year
Subscribe to our newsletter.
Find all the best offers at our Coupons page.
Disclosure: This post is brought to you by the Insider Picks team. We highlight products and services you might find interesting. If you buy them, we get a small share of the revenue from the sale from our commerce partners. We frequently receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product is featured or recommended. We operate independently from our advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Equitas Small Finance Bank IPO allotment: Here’s how to check share allotment status
- K'taka healthcare warriors first to get Covid vaccine: Minister
- Cong, BJP in K'taka cross swords over vaccine promise
- AISAM likely to take key decisions on Air India divestment on Saturday
- HC stays Delhi government's decision asking 12 DU colleges to pay staff salaries from students fund