RETRACTED: The lawyers who got India to legalise homosexuality will now push for same sex marriage
This article was published inadvertently on our website. We sincerely apologise and regret the publication of the said article and have removed the same from all our platforms.
- Fino Payments Bank files papers for ₹1,300 crore IPO
- OfBusiness, a platform that helps SMEs get raw materials, becomes the newest unicorn from India
- Tokyo Olympics: India's P V Sindhu loses to world number one Tai Tzu Ying of Chinese Taipei in the semis
- Droom founder explains why he is considering a US IPO and where he intends to spend the money
- 21 new COVID-19 cases reported at Tokyo Olympics, no athletes among them