TikToker says the court order barring him from posting videos without permission from everyone in them isn't fair
- Bacari-Bronze O'Garro, 18, was banned by a UK judge from filming people without their permission.
- He posted a TikTok recently where he walked into a family's house without consent.
The teen TikToker arrested this week after walking into a family's house without consent to film a video told Insider that his punishment is not fair.
Bacari-Bronze O'Garro, an 18-year-old from London, was banned by a judge from uploading videos of people without their permission in a court order handed down on Wednesday.
The hearing was at Thames Magistrates Court, where he admitted breaching an earlier court order by making the video.
O'Garro is better known as Mizzy on TikTok, where he built a reputation as a prankster — walking through people's front doors without permission, running off with an elderly woman's dog, and asking women on the street "do you want to die?"
O'Garro told Insider he didn't think the punishment was fair.
In a voice note to Insider sent Thursday, he said: "I don't think the punishment was fair but obviously the UK punishment system is low, it's weak, and there's nothing I can do about that."
Since the court hearing he published several videos on Twitter, showing him on top of a bus, riding through a grocery store on his bike, and going into restricted staff areas at a McDonald's. The videos were reposts of older content.
O'Garro did not immediately respond to Insider's question of whether posting them was compatible with the court order.
The judge, Charlotte Crangle ordered that O'Garro must not post any more videos on social media without the permission of everyone in them, and to not trespass on private property, per London's Evening Standard. She also handed him a two-year criminal behaviour order, and a fine of £200 fine plus fees of £165.
"People need to change up their laws and maybe this is a wake up call for the system to change their laws."
Per the BBC, the prosecutor at his hearing said O'Garro was issued with a court order last year, after posting several videos where he appeared to be targeting Jewish people. That order, per the report, prohibited him from trespassing on private property.
However, he admitted breaking the order when he wandered into a couple's house and sat in their living room.
The court heard that the event was distressing for the couple, who had young children.
—HER (@5lut_) May 17, 2023
The video circulated to more than 29 million people when it was reshared on Twitter, and many people criticized O'Garro.
O'Garro told Insider that "everyone's getting hurt over something that didn't happen to them."
"People need to stop getting worried about someone that they don't even know at all whatsoever," he said. "I don't know them and we should keep it like that."
- Impact of AI on Customer Service
- Bengaluru cafe blast: Karnataka CM Siddaramaiah to chair meeting with top police officials today
- India retains full policy space for benefit of farmers, fishermen at WTO: Goyal
- Sensex, Nifty settle at new closing high levels in first part of special live trading session
- Passive Income Streams