Watch Martha Stewart and Snoop Dogg test how well they actually know each other with the 'Best Friends Challenge'
Martha Stewartand Snoop Doggput their friendshipto the test on "The Tonight Show" this week. Jimmy Fallonasked Stewart to name Snoop Dogg's favorite thing to cook, which she got right.
- He also asked Snoop Dogg to name a drink that represented Stewart - he chose vodka.
Martha Stewart and Snoop Dogg have been friends for years, but how well do they really know each other?
Jimmy Fallon decided to find out on Monday night's episode of "The Tonight Show" by having the
Both Stewart and Snoop Dogg appeared virtually on the show to put their friendship to the test as Fallon began to ask them questions.
First, Fallon asked Stewart to name Snoop Dogg's favorite thing to cook. She answered "fried chicken with cornflakes," while Snoop Dogg revealed he had written "chicken wings."
"We'll take that! That's a match!" Fallon said.
Then Fallon asked Snoop Dogg to name the alcoholic beverage that best represented Stewart.
The rapper confidently replied that it was vodka, although Stewart revealed she'd be a "Martha-rita."
"You forgot, Snoop!" Stewart exclaimed as they took the loss.
"Blame it on the medicine I had before the show," he quipped.
Then Fallon asked Stewart what Snoop Dogg would be if he wasn't a rapper.
While she replied with "basketball star or coach," Snoop Dogg claimed he'd actually be a pastor - much to everyone's amusement.
"Really, Snoop?" Stewart said as she laughed. "I noticed he was changing Jimmy, but I didn't know he was going that far."
Then it was time for the final question, and Fallon asked Snoop to finish the sentence that began "Martha has the world's greatest…"
It was a sweet moment for the pair, as Snoop Dogg revealed he wrote down "outlook on cooking."
Stewart, who was clearly touched, then revealed her answer: "Grandchildren, other than Snoop.
Talk about friendship goals.
- People are posting parody photos of their bedside table in response to Elon Musk's tweet which suggested the Twitter CEO kept two guns by his bed
- Elon Musk calls on all Twitter designers, engineers doing software to sit on his floor of HQ for 'dense and intense' work
- Sensex, Nifty50 open higher as US Fed signals smaller rate hikes – TCS, Apollo Hospitals, Zomato among stocks in focus
- BHEL among 5 bidders for Rs 58,000 cr deal to manufacture, maintain 200 Vande Bharat trains
- Adani may be the richest Indian but Ambani’s RIL retains the top spot on Hurun's list of most valuable companies
- Serum Institute of India, BYJU’S, Ola, OYO among top 10 valuable unlisted companies
- Top 10 companies in India with the highest revenue in 2022, according to Hurun
- Special winter diet at UP zoos: Kheer with jaggery for bears, chimpanzees and ostriches on boiled eggs