Watch Martha Stewart and Snoop Dogg test how well they actually know each other with the 'Best Friends Challenge'
Martha Stewartand Snoop Doggput their friendshipto the test on "The Tonight Show" this week. Jimmy Fallonasked Stewart to name Snoop Dogg's favorite thing to cook, which she got right.
- He also asked Snoop Dogg to name a drink that represented Stewart - he chose vodka.
Martha Stewart and Snoop Dogg have been friends for years, but how well do they really know each other?
Jimmy Fallon decided to find out on Monday night's episode of "The Tonight Show" by having the
Both Stewart and Snoop Dogg appeared virtually on the show to put their friendship to the test as Fallon began to ask them questions.
First, Fallon asked Stewart to name Snoop Dogg's favorite thing to cook. She answered "fried chicken with cornflakes," while Snoop Dogg revealed he had written "chicken wings."
"We'll take that! That's a match!" Fallon said.
Then Fallon asked Snoop Dogg to name the alcoholic beverage that best represented Stewart.
The rapper confidently replied that it was vodka, although Stewart revealed she'd be a "Martha-rita."
"You forgot, Snoop!" Stewart exclaimed as they took the loss.
"Blame it on the medicine I had before the show," he quipped.
Then Fallon asked Stewart what Snoop Dogg would be if he wasn't a rapper.
While she replied with "basketball star or coach," Snoop Dogg claimed he'd actually be a pastor - much to everyone's amusement.
"Really, Snoop?" Stewart said as she laughed. "I noticed he was changing Jimmy, but I didn't know he was going that far."
Then it was time for the final question, and Fallon asked Snoop to finish the sentence that began "Martha has the world's greatest…"
It was a sweet moment for the pair, as Snoop Dogg revealed he wrote down "outlook on cooking."
Stewart, who was clearly touched, then revealed her answer: "Grandchildren, other than Snoop.
Talk about friendship goals.
- Elizabeth Holmes ordered dinners for Theranos staff but made sure they weren't delivered until after 8 p.m. so they worked late: book
- My twin and I were in separate classrooms in school. Our joint math lesson made me realize how silly that was.
- 2,000 years before 'manscaping' and smooth armpits, the Romans were seriously into hair removal, archaeological findings show
- Best flagship phones in India in 2023
- Small Size Bluetooth speakers in India
- IIT Madras tops Indian institute ranking fifth year in a row – here are the top 10
- Best tablets under ₹5000 in India
- Speedy, small loan market sees Muthoot Microfin make an entry