'Why isn't my Apple Watch pairing?': 5 ways to fix your Apple Watch and iPhone when they aren't connecting
- If your Apple Watch isn't pairing with your iPhone, there are a number of ways you can fix the connection.
- First, make sure both devices have Wi-Fi and Bluetooth enabled and are in range of each other.
- Then, try restarting your Apple Watch and iPhone, as well as resetting your iPhone's network settings.
- If all else fails, you can fully reset your Apple Watch, wiping your data and almost certainly allowing you to pair your iPhone again - just make sure you backup your watch before doing this.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
Check out the products mentioned in this article:
Why your Apple Watch isn't pairing with your iPhone, and how to fix it
Move your phone closer to your watchAdvertisement
Check the settings on your phone and watch
Turn your devices off and on againAdvertisement
Reset your iPhone's network settings
Reset your Apple WatchAdvertisement
- Be A great Host With These Fabulous Wine Glasses
- Delhi International Airport emerges as world's second safest airport amid coronavirus pandemic
- Former Tesla CIO raises $150 million for his SaaS automotive retail startup, enters the unicorn club
- Transparent Curtains To Refurbish Your Abode
- Enjoy Healthy Meals With These Non-stick Frying Pans