'Why isn't my Apple Watch pairing?': 5 ways to fix your Apple Watch and iPhone when they aren't connecting
- If your Apple Watch isn't pairing with your iPhone, there are a number of ways you can fix the connection.
- First, make sure both devices have Wi-Fi and Bluetooth enabled and are in range of each other.
- Then, try restarting your Apple Watch and iPhone, as well as resetting your iPhone's network settings.
- If all else fails, you can fully reset your Apple Watch, wiping your data and almost certainly allowing you to pair your iPhone again - just make sure you backup your watch before doing this.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
If your smartwatch is not pairing with your smartphone, you'll want to connect it as soon as possible.
Check out the products mentioned in this article:
Why your Apple Watch isn't pairing with your iPhone, and how to fix it
Move your phone closer to your watch
Check the settings on your phone and watch
Turn your devices off and on again
Reset your iPhone's network settings
Reset your Apple Watch
Popular on BI
- Impact of AI on Customer Service
- Bengaluru cafe blast: Karnataka CM Siddaramaiah to chair meeting with top police officials today
- India retains full policy space for benefit of farmers, fishermen at WTO: Goyal
- Sensex, Nifty settle at new closing high levels in first part of special live trading session
- Passive Income Streams