5 personality traits that nobody likes
In a social world, everyone craves affection that might be in the form of real, close relationship or just in the form of social networking likes and follows. However, some traits within your
Posting too many pictures on social media seems like a harmless activity, but doing this too often might not be right for increasing your likability. Social media is a place where you connect with various groups, and posting with just one of them always isn’t such a great idea and may turn others away.
Similar to the ideology behind showing off your assets, taking names and showing off your contacts is another trait that might push people away. While the mindset behind such behaviour dictates that taking names will help you go places, the truth is in fact the opposite. Most recruiters would reject applications that show off names indicating that it isn’t something that you should do.
Bragging is unacceptable and so is humble bragging. Just mentioning things where they do not belong isn’t appropriate and tends to create an unfavourable judgement against your favour. A simpler introduction would be much more likeable.
Not Expressing Enough
Humans have been blessed with expressions to show their emotions. It is thus, a natural instinct to trust those expressions and such people. In contrast, those who keep hiding their emotions are suspected to be shady and this trait is definitely not likeable.
A good smile eases out the worst situations and spreads a wave of optimism. A hearty laugh reflects on the smile and genuinely passes on to the viewer, creating a bond of trust. This is precisely what garners everyone’s affection and draws them to you!
A lot of unsaid behaviours exist and when mastered, these can change the way you look at and live your life. So avoid making these mistakes and make the most of who you are!
Popular on BI
- Elon Musk sparks another Shiba Inu rally ‘to the moon’ — other Shiba coins follow suit
- Elon Musk’s puppy, a new strategy to burn tokens, and altcoins playing catch up — the perfect storm for cryptocurrency Shiba Inu to skyrocket
- Chinese smartphone brands under scrutiny, government to check components, pre-installed apps: Report
- Best AMD Ryzen laptops in India
- Best TVs with HDR support in India
- Bored Ape NFT sells for $2.7 million, making it the most expensive in Yacht Club collection
- Startup salaries have increased over 40% in the last six months
- Jio, Ola, Accenture, IBM and more are looking for data scientists across India