Here’s how long it will take the world’s richest billionaires to become trillionaires
- A new analysis by Comparisun shows that Amazon founder, Jeff Bezos, will be the first billionaire to turn into a trillionaire by 2026 at the age of 62.
- Mark Zuckerberg could be world’s youngest trillionaire at the age of 51 by 2036.
- India’s richest man, Mukesh Ambani, will only become a trillionaire by 2033 when he will be 75 years old.
Using historical valuations of the world’s richest individuals, Comparisun — a content and comparison platform — calculated the time taken by the world’s richest to make their first trillion.
The company used average yearly percentage growth over the last five years and applied to each future year to predict how each individual’s net worth would change.
Among the 25 richest men in the world, only 11 stand a chance of becoming trillionaires within their lifetimes.
Here's counting down the full list of billionaires who will become trillionaires and when they’ll hit their mark:
1. Jeff Bezos
2. Xu Jiayin
3. Jack Ma
4. Ma Huateng
5. Mukesh Ambani
6. Bernard Arnault
7. Mark Zuckerberg
8. Steve Ballmer
9. Michael Dell
10. Larry Page and Sergey Brin
Popular on BI
- Govt approves PLI scheme for making drones with outlay of Rs 120 cr, comes out with norms
- Apple transportation through drones to become reality in tribal Kinnaur district of HP
- Researchers develop device that uses sound waves to separate blood-based nanoparticles
- 5 Bihar villages to be developed into human-carnivore coexistence zone
- Delhi's air quality will likely improve from Sunday evening, says IMD
- Dharmaj Crop IPO
- Reliance Jio
- Digital Nomad Visa
- Whatsapp tips
- Air India crew guidelines
- Mukesh Ambani
- Larget Employers
- Highest Revenue companies
- New Cars in December 2022
- Best Companies for Work
- India's Richest People
- Maruti Suzuki
- Top Valuable unlisted Company
- Tata Tiago cng vs Alto k10 cng
- Top 10 Colleges in India
- Top 10 Airlines in World