Elon Musk meets Pranay Pathole, his 24-year-old Twitter friend from India
Pranay Pathole's Twitter
Pathole, a 24-year-old IT professional from India met the world’s richest man in Tesla’s TexasGigafactory. Muskand Pathole have been Twitter buds since 2018.
- Post meet, Pathole describes Musk as “humble and down-to-earth person”.
AdvertisementWe all have a plethora of virtual friends, but is the world’s richest man on our list? It was a dream come true for Pranay Pathole, the 24-year-old IT professional from Pune, India, who on Monday tweeted about meeting his idol
These friends talk about multiplantery travel, aliens,
On Monday, Pathole uploaded a picture capturing the moment he met his idol, Musk.
Celebrating the occasion, Pathole tweeted, “It was so great meeting you @elonmusk at the Gigafactory Texas. Never seen such a humble and down-to-earth person. You're an inspiration to the millions.”
The camaraderie began in 2018 when Pathole, a second year-engineering student in Pune, tweeted to Elon Musk about issues with automatic window wipers in a Tesla car. Musk promptly replied saying he would attend to the issue.
The two have since kept in touch, with Pathole amassing over 180k followers, thanks largely to the regular back and forth between them.
Most recently, Pathole tweeted about being able to watch the surface of Mars, captured by Tesla’s Curiosity Rover. Replying to Pathole’s tweet, Elon Musk said, “We should bring life to Mars. Mars looks amazing.”
Pathole’s post garnered 7.2 million views with over 26.7k retweets.
The two Twitter pals have even swapped book recommendations and have had other discussions on Twitter. On August 2, Pathole asked Elon if he had read Nick Bostrom’s paper “Astronomical Waste” and tweeted, “This essentially states that every second we delay expanding into space, we lose at least one hundred trillion potential human lives that could have lived.”
Musk’s prompt response to his Indian twitter buddy –“That estimate seems high, but the point is valid.”
AdvertisementPathole’s LinkedIn profile says that he is a software developer for
SEE ALSO: UPI transactions will remain free, government says it has no plan to charge them
Meet India’s Real Gully Boy: Vidit Aatrey of Meesho is taking the entrepreneurial dream deep inside Bharat
Popular on BI
- Financial inclusion made easy for India’s small merchants with Paytm’s pioneering QR codes and Soundbox
- A 24-year-old stock trader who made over $8 million in 2 years shares the 4 indicators he uses as his guides to buy and sell
- My fiancé and I picked out my engagement ring together before he proposed, and I don't regret missing out on the surprise
- Two Mukesh Ambani-owned companies are among India’s top 5 valuable brands
- TVS, Ather, Ola hike prices of electric two-wheelers as new subsidy norms kick in
- IKIO Lighting sets IPO price band at ₹270-285/share
- Royal Enfield sales rise 22% in May at 77,461 units
- GST collection rises 12% to ₹1.57 lakh crore in May