TCS’ new chief financial officer has been with the company for over two decades — including when it launched its IPO
Samir Seksariawill be coming in as Tata Consultancy Services' (TCS) new chief financial officer on May 1.
- He has been will the company for over two decades.
- Seksaria joined TCS within two years of finishing his graduation in 1997.
Seksaria’s journey with TCS began in 1999. This was two years after he graduated from Narsee Monjee College in Mumbai and completed his certification to become a charted accountant (CA).
TOP VIDEOS FOR YOUHe spent his early years with the software exporter on consulting assignments. This included anything from regulatory compliance to merger and acquisition spin-offs.
What many may not know is the fact that he also had a key role to play when TCS initially went public back in 2004. Since then, he’s been involved in various financial transformation journeys such as simplification, better cash management, and other financial aspects.
Seksaria will be reporting directly to the TCS’ chief executive (CEO), Rajesh Gopinathan, as he takes over the reins from Ramakrishnan V, who will be retiring today, on April 30.
- 5-star rating refrigerator (fridge) in India
- Best soundbar with Dolby Atmos in India 2021
- Best soundbars with a wireless subwoofer
- Myntra signs up Hrithik Roshan, Vijay Deverakonda and Dulquer Salmaan as its newest brand ambassadors
- Google is now using Chrome as an added security layer for account sign-ins