Chai for Pichai: The lifestyle of Sundar Pichai— not a ‘morning person’ — who mixed Sambhar in Payasam
- The new CEO of Alphabet wakes up between 6:30 and 7 am and likes to have tea and toast with omelette.
- As a child he would mix spicy Sambhar into a sweet dish called Payasam because he didn't really like sweets.
- Pichai reads the Wall Street Journal in the morning and check out New York Times online before he begins his workday.
For many, his modest upbringing in Chennai would explain his humble demeanour. The fact is that he does lead a simple lifestyle.
- Air India Express plane crash lands in Kerala after overshooting the runway
- Best budget microwave ovens in India
- Best coffee mugs for cosy conversations & more
- First Man, Bandish Bandits— and other shows that you can watch on Netflix, Zee5, Disney+ Hotstar, and Amazon Prime
- A WhatsApp message, six weeks of talks and a $300 million deal – how Karan Bajaj sold his less than 18-month old startup White Hat Jr to Byju’s