Chai for Pichai: The lifestyle of Sundar Pichai— not a ‘morning person’ — who mixed Sambhar in Payasam
- The new CEO of Alphabet wakes up between 6:30 and 7 am and likes to have tea and toast with omelette.
- As a child he would mix spicy Sambhar into a sweet dish called Payasam because he didn't really like sweets.
- Pichai reads the Wall Street Journal in the morning and check out New York Times online before he begins his workday.
For many, his modest upbringing in Chennai would explain his humble demeanour. The fact is that he does lead a simple lifestyle.
Popular on BI
- Byju's shareholders vote to remove CEO, family; company calls vote invalid
- Engaging with competent authorities, use only genuine cheese, says McDonald's
- Apple's India revenue up 42% to $8.7 bn in 2023: Morgan Stanley
- Reserve Bank asks NPCI to help continue operations of Paytm app
- Top 10 places to visit in Andhra Pradesh