Chai for Pichai: The lifestyle of Sundar Pichai— not a ‘morning person’ — who mixed Sambhar in Payasam
- The new CEO of Alphabet wakes up between 6:30 and 7 am and likes to have tea and toast with omelette.
- As a child he would mix spicy Sambhar into a sweet dish called Payasam because he didn't really like sweets.
- Pichai reads the Wall Street Journal in the morning and check out New York Times online before he begins his workday.
For many, his modest upbringing in Chennai would explain his humble demeanour. The fact is that he does lead a simple lifestyle.
Popular on BI
- Best mattress in India
- Rupee gains 10 paise to close at 82.28 against US dollar
- Sensex, Nifty50 log declines to close the week in red – IT, PSU banks and energy stocks drag
- Over 1.83 lakh Indians renounced their citizenship till October says external affairs ministry
- BharatPe files arbitration to claw back co-founder Ashneer Grover's unvested 1.4% shares
- Realme10 Pro Plus Mobile
- Gig jobs
- Sula Vineyards IPO
- Whatsapp tips
- International Roaming Plans
- RBI hikes repo rate
- Larget Employers
- Highest Revenue companies
- New Cars in December 2022
- Best Companies for Work
- India's Richest People
- Most Valuable Companies
- Most searched movies
- Adani Enterprises
- Top 10 Colleges in India
- Top 10 Airlines in World