Chai for Pichai: The lifestyle of Sundar Pichai— not a ‘morning person’ — who mixed Sambhar in Payasam
- The new CEO of Alphabet wakes up between 6:30 and 7 am and likes to have tea and toast with omelette.
- As a child he would mix spicy Sambhar into a sweet dish called Payasam because he didn't really like sweets.
- Pichai reads the Wall Street Journal in the morning and check out New York Times online before he begins his workday.
For many, his modest upbringing in Chennai would explain his humble demeanour. The fact is that he does lead a simple lifestyle.
Popular on BI
- Durjoy Datta tweets about Paytm UPI LITE making payments faster and easier, fellow author Ravinder Singh responds
- OnePlus Nord CE 3 leaks ahead of launch – specs, expected launch date and more
- JPMorgan Chase thought it had $1.3 million worth of nickel stored in a warehouse. A closer examination revealed bags of stones.
- Meet Rekha Rakesh Jhunjhunwala, the top Indian entrant in 2023 M3M Hurun Global Rich List
- Cyrus Poonawalla’s wealth grows as his health empire remains unlisted
- Adani Airports following investments as per plans submitted to govt: CEO
- Chinese leader Xi Jinping departs Russia but fails to achieve breakthrough in Ukraine conflict
- Healthcare, consumer goods minted the most Indian dollar billionaires